🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hope Michael Steele Isn't Looking For A Place With The GOP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course. They are politicians. Harris blasted Biden on the debate stage only to later say she was just kidding as it was a debate.

Not quite the same thing, really. Now, if you were around in 1980, George H. Bush called Reagan's tax cuts "Voodoo Economics"... but got 100% behind them when he became Veep. By 1988, he was screaming "Read my lips, no new taxes!"

We aren't talking about issues and minor policy differences, we are talking about who a party lionizes.

Republicans have this problem... The only person they have put in the White House in the last sixty years they still want to praise is Reagan. They don't like Nixon, Ford, either Bush and I doubt anyone will be running as a Trump Republican in 2024.

The problem is, the GOP REALLY DID stand up to Nixon in 1974. Republicans will enable Trump until his family talks him down..
Trump got 67mil votes? It’s not like he doesn’t have people who support him. If not for COVID he likely wins easily.

I would love to explain to Michael, in no uncertain terms, that he won't be welcomed back.

The party belongs to those who voted for Trump...not those who voted against him.

Steele was a terrible chairman and he's been a real disappointment when it comes to his turncoat bullshit.

You missed the point. Steele has a place in the GOP. It's you Rumpers that don't have a place in the GOP.
You've missed the point....Neocon shit biscuit losers like Steele gave us Trump.

The question is, how long it will take the regular Republicans to wrestle their party back from the Trumpsters, who aren't conservatives.

They stole the party for its infrastructure to get Trump in. NOW what?

Now they make gains in 2022, and then try to get collective amnesia about Trump.

The only question is, does Trump or one of his family members run in 2024? Nothing really prevents Trump from trying to pull a Grover Cleveland and have non-consecutive terms.

Democrats have a good map for 2022... Carville said the other day he thinks Senate is there for Dems in 2022.
1604670564087.png

I can see possible Dem pickups but I can't see much at risk...

1604670798414.png

I would love to explain to Michael, in no uncertain terms, that he won't be welcomed back.

The party belongs to those who voted for Trump...not those who voted against him.

Steele was a terrible chairman and he's been a real disappointment when it comes to his turncoat bullshit.

You missed the point. Steele has a place in the GOP. It's you Rumpers that don't have a place in the GOP.

No, its the majority of the R's in congress and the senate who have no place in the GOP.

Trump not only picked up gains in the Black community,Hispanic community,Gay community ...I just learned he also picked up Muslim voters.

No wonder the democrats are enraged. All they gained were white voters and dead voters . LMAO.

The question is, how long it will take the regular Republicans to wrestle their party back from the Trumpsters, who aren't conservatives.

Now they make gains in 2022, and then try to get collective amnesia about Trump.

The only question is, does Trump or one of his family members run in 2024? Nothing really prevents Trump from trying to pull a Grover Cleveland and have non-consecutive terms.

Democrats have a good map for 2022... Carville said the other day he thinks Senate is there for Dems in 2022.
View attachment 412090

View attachment 412091

Let's see..

2018.....dems to take senate. Nope

2020.....dems to take senate. Nope

2022....dems to take senate. Not gonna happen.

In fact, the house will fall to the GOP as we continue to find qualified women (unlike those fucktards in the squad) to run.

And we WILL resist the urge to return the favor of impeaching Biden because it would be no less wrong that Adam Schitt was. And he might just step down and let your whore VP take over.

Last edited:

View attachment 412090

View attachment 412091

You must be kidding. The Dem incumbents in CO and Illinois are in great shape, I'll give you that. Barring something very unforeseen, I'd agree those are pretty much locked up. But the Dem incumbents in AZ, NV, and NH will be battling hard to hold those seats and could very easily lose to a Republican with a pulse (unlike McSally in AZ, who had her ass handed to her in her senate race in 2018 before getting appointed to Jeff Flake's vacant seat that she just lost, unsurprisingly).

Last edited:

I'm assuming there is something specific you are referencing here? Please link to it. Thanks

I'm assuming there is something specific you are referencing here? Please link to it. Thanks

View attachment 412090

View attachment 412091

Let's see..

In fact, the house will fall to the GOP as we continue to find qualified women (unlike those fucktards in the squad) to run.

And we WILL resist the urge to return the favor of impeaching Biden because it would be no less wrong that Adam Schitt was. And he might just step down and let your whore VP take over.
You predicted a Trump win just days ago so...whatever

Steele will revert to his Dem bashing in about 15 minutes

Never trust a Republican

View attachment 412090

View attachment 412091

Let's see..

You predicted a Trump win just days ago so...whatever

Uh....did the dems take the senate ?

No.

They could if they get both Georgia seats...

Trump got 67mil votes? It’s not like he doesn’t have people who support him. If not for COVID he likely wins easily.

Nixon got 60% of the vote in 1972. Won 49 States. Actually had some serious accomplishments under his belt. - Detent with Russia, Opening relations with China, ending Vietnam. Creating OSHA and the EPA.

By 1976.... No one would have been caught having a beer with him.

Hope the GOP isn’t planning on keeping Trumps gains in the Black,Hispanic and Gay community.

If the GOP borrows from the 1956 Plank, the GOP can dominate with them. That is my hopes.

You've missed the point....Neocon shit biscuit losers like Steele gave us Trump.

What gave us Rump was the sickness that you are displaying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back