Hopefully our Next President

Yes. I brought up many things. That one triggered you. How do you know he is reasonable when you didn’t click the link?
Doesn’t bother me that you brought it up. I have no problem discussing it.

I know he’s reasonable from what I have witnessed from him. I posted a video of him calling out the conspiracy theory MAGA faction heckling him. I also know that he was adamant against the MAGA rioters on Jan 6. Like I said, i think he’s a reasonable guy. Some things I’ll disagree with him on, but I still think he’s respectable.

Hmmm.... that guy is scary good. I don't know squat about him, so this certainly isn't an endorsement, but he's what Republicans badly need. And props to the Daily Show for letting him make his arguments.
The fact that he's on the Daily Show tells you everything you need to know.

Two-faced globalist puppet endorsed by the perma-state.

Lizzie Warren with a penis.

Sad to say, AzogtheDefiler - but I think Trumpsters will veto this guy based purely on presentation. He doesn't come off as an ignorant jackass.

Great rapport on The Daily Show. They discuss CRT, Immigration, Cancel Culture, etc....very cordial and informative. Crenshaw is very educated, well spoken and civil. Veteran. Leader. Charismatic.

I hope he runs

Crenshaw is someone I always hoped would run.

He is quite smart, has a backbone, and loves America. He is also very rational and realistic.

A lot of times his love for America and desire for it transcends being a republican or apart of any party. He just wants us to be stronger and reinforce what's always made America a great country. And he recognizes that what's made America a free country and a world super power and a first world country is being destroyed.

I mean America became really strong, really fast and became a super power in like 120 years. That's amazing. We were built around freedoms and rights. Everything that made us strong is being systematically taken apart now and we need people like Crenshaw to stop the decay of America.

Honestly I'd like to see trump and desantis run. Trump has the balls to set things back in order and then see desantis take his place and run with Crenshaw.

Do you think that's likely?
I am not sure. Three years is a lifetime and by then DJT may not have the energy to run and govern. He is 75 and will be 78 in 2024. He may just want to chill and run his new social media platform or other stuff he is into. I am not sure Crenshaw runs for POTUS as I believe the party will put their artillery behind Nikki Haley. But he can be the VP for sure IMO. I believe Trump would endorse that ticket and just say that he is 78 and not as young as he used to be but he is still 100% behind making America great again after the potted plant as president disaster and believes that Haley/Crenshaw deserves support. It would be tough for the Democratic Party to bash that ticket. Haley is a daughter of immigrants, a minority and married to a Marine. Crenshaw is an ex Navy Seal and a fairly moderate Republican who is well spoken and not scared to debate the other side civilly. What do they attack?

Forum List

Back