Hopefully our Next President

Great rapport on The Daily Show. They discuss CRT, Immigration, Cancel Culture, etc....very cordial and informative. Crenshaw is very educated, well spoken and civil. Veteran. Leader. Charismatic.

I hope he runs

Crenshaw is a good one, I like the way he engages and hope he sticks around and grows his influence within the Republican Party. Check out his interview with Joe Rogan on Rogans podcast. 3 hours so they get to do a deep dive into many subjects. It’s good stuff.

If they have a high school diploma or less, then yes.

Lots of people with lower educational achievements are valuable to society.
What a snobbish remark. Leftist are always elitists pricks. Lol

Im an electricuan. Instrument technician. Electrical operatir in the Navy with a lot of high tech training.

College folks more edjamacated than us lol. How about the engineers stop making me red line their screwed up prints for so many years. Lol

What a snobbish remark. Leftist are always elitists pricks. Lol

Im an electricuan. Instrument technician. Electrical operatir in the Navy with a lot of high tech training.

College folks more edjamacated than us lol. How about the engineers stop making me red line their screwed up prints for so many years. Lol
What did I say that wasn’t true?

The uneducated tend to vote red and people without a college degree are also valuable in society.

What’s the issue?

The uneducated tend to vote red and people without a college degree are also valuable in society.

What’s the issue?
General class warfare style of post. Uneducated lol. I dont have a college degree but my training in the field is Extensive. Just sounds pompus

General class warfare style of post. Uneducated lol. I dont have a college degree but my training in the field is Extensive. Just sounds pompus
I just said that people without a college degree are valuable to society. How is that pompous?

You’re just being overly sensitive.

Crenshaw is a good one, I like the way he engages and hope he sticks around and grows his influence within the Republican Party. Check out his interview with Joe Rogan on Rogans podcast. 3 hours so they get to do a deep dive into many subjects. It’s good stuff.
Yes, it is excellent. XponentialChaos is a Sanders lemming so he won't listen.

What’s the issue?
Because subject matter is important. Your degree in music isn't worth the paper its printed on. You're educated in name only. Get a business, law, medical, engineering degree and we can talk.

Lemming

FEEL THE BERN!!!

My degree isn’t in music. I agree that subject matter is important.
It isn't? What is your degree in? Very few would support Sanders if they had a business degree.

So when you say educated vote blue, they aren't the same level of educated that normally vote red in my experience.

FEEL THE BERN

Seems like I struck a nerve with you just by mentioning college education.

Sensitive much?
College education is important in what field you study. And if it is actually real. Many people have degrees that serve no purpose. There are other forms of education that deal directly with the operation of keeping comforts and a civilization going.

Forum List

Back