Hopefully our Next President

You calling yourself an independent doesn’t make you one.

Have you ever called someone on the right a lemming? I think not.

You’re just lying to yourself.
Sure it does. We live in a free country. I call the Alt Right lemmings. You didn't see me attack them here in this very thread? Are you feeling OK? Feel the Bern!!!

Sure it does. We live in a free country. I call the Alt Right lemmings. You didn't see me attack them here in this very thread? Are you feeling OK? Feel the Bern!!!
Who did you call a lemming in this thread? Let’s see it.

You called me a lemming. Go call a conservative a lemming right now. Prove it.

You calling yourself an independent doesn’t make you one.

Have you ever called someone on the right a lemming? I think not.

You’re just lying to yourself.

Biden is worse than Trump now too.

• Nearly two-thirds of Americans, 64%, say they don't want Biden to run for a second term in 2024. That includes 28% of Democrats. Opposition to Trump running for another term in 2024 stands at 58%, including 24% of Republicans.

Biden is worse than Trump now too.

• Nearly two-thirds of Americans, 64%, say they don't want Biden to run for a second term in 2024. That includes 28% of Democrats. Opposition to Trump running for another term in 2024 stands at 58%, including 24% of Republicans.
I don’t want Biden to run for a second term either. Too old.

Doesn’t mean I don’t prefer him over Trump.

I don’t want Biden to run for a second term either. Too old.

Doesn’t mean I don’t prefer him over Trump.
Don't change the subject Sanders Lemming. You said Biden was polling better. I said the lines just did not get a chance to keep going. Well now look. By the time 2024 comes in he will have a 15% approval rating. And if not Biden who do the Democrats run? Harris? Her approval rating is 28%. LOL

Sanders will be too old. So what does your party have to offer me?

You just said that because he was mean to you.

We have tons of Republican Trump supporters on this forum. According to you, they’re all lemmings right?
Mean to me? He said Crenshaw is a Globalist and would be worse than Trump. I was mean to him first actually. Pay attention. Some are some aren't. Of course. But that doesn't change the fact that you're a Sanders lemming. My parents are huge Trump lemmings and they were lifetime Democrats until the party gave them the middle finger in their view.

Mean to me? He said Crenshaw is a Globalist and would be worse than Trump. I was mean to him first actually. Pay attention. Some are some aren't. Of course. But that doesn't change the fact that you're a Sanders lemming. My parents are huge Trump lemmings and they were lifetime Democrats until the party gave them the middle finger in their view.
You have no problem calling me a lemming but you’re having a really hard time calling specific Republican Trump supporters lemmings.

Maybe it’s because you’re not an independent.

You have no problem calling me a lemming but you’re having a really hard time calling specific Republican Trump supporters lemmings.

I just did. In this thread. Are you feeling OK?

Feel the Bern!!!!

Lemming

You actually think he’s going to get to 15%? Honestly?

Let’s do an avatar bet on that.
I was exaggerating. I believe he will bottom out at 35%. You? There are enough brainwashed sycophants that will support him no matter what. Then again Harris is at 28%. But to me 35% is where he will be. If you exclude Democrat Lemmings then 15% would be accurate. He he

I just did. In this thread. Are you feeling OK?

Feel the Bern!!!!

Lemming
I already explained that you only called him a lemming because you two got into it.

What part of that did you not understand the first time? Need me to repeat it again?

You’re stalling. Look at how uncomfortable you get when I ask you which of your fellow Republicans are lemmings. You have no problem calling me a lemming but you can’t call them lemmings.

I already explained that you only called him a lemming because you two got into it.

What part of that did you not understand the first time? Need me to repeat it again?

You’re stalling. Look at how uncomfortable you get when I ask you which of your fellow Republicans are lemmings. You have no problem calling me a lemming but you can’t call them lemmings.

We got into it the same way you and I do. What are you talking about, lemming?

Forum List

Back