Hopefully our Next President

Right. And you're not going to be voting blue any time soon, so why pretend to yourself that you're an independent?

You're not an independent.
Because that’s how I am registered. And who knows the GOP may tell me to get lost eventually too? So you agree the Democrats don’t want me. Thanks

Because that’s how I am registered. And who knows the GOP may tell me to get lost eventually too? So you agree the Democrats don’t want me. Thanks
So you're a Republican who is too lazy to change his registration then.

Because you sure as hell aren't an independent.

So you're a Republican who is too lazy to change his registration then.

Because you sure as hell aren't an independent.
Not lazy at all. I choose not to join a party. Why did you make this about me? Thread is about Crenshaw? You that obsessed with me?

Crenshaw supports Red Flag gun laws and said we should get over 2020 and that there was no fraud.

Hard Pass
Red flag laws just mean that family members may petition the court to remove guns from those who may be a danger to themselves. Nothing productive comes from whining about 2020. Let Biden sink himself. 20% already regret their vote.

You did it. Not I. You admitted you didn’t even click on the link. Pretty lazy but then again you’re a leftist.
You brought up that you’re an independent, not me. I just explained that you’re lying to yourself after you brought it up. Don’t complain when you derail your own threads.

I didn’t click on the link. I just took your word for it. Crenshaw seems like a reasonable guy so I would expect him to be reasonable on immigration as well.

You brought up that you’re an independent, not me. I just explained that you’re lying to yourself after you brought it up. Don’t complain when you derail your own threads.

I didn’t click on the link. I just took your word for it. Crenshaw seems like a reasonable guy so I would expect him to be reasonable on immigration as well.
Yes. I brought up many things. That one triggered you. How do you know he is reasonable when you didn’t click the link?

False.

You're dangerously ill-informed & probably shouldn't be voting at all.
Then what is it? Don’t tell me what I should or should not be doing. Unless you want to say it to my face. You can have the gun. See how it goes for you. I have zero tolerance for assholes.

Shut the fuck up.
^ Already lost the argument.
You don’t talk to me like that little man.
^ Deeply confused & projecting.
I know who the enemy is.
Clearly you don't, and probably shouldn't be voting.
It’s those who tell me my daughters have to share locker rooms with trans women.
You and your daughter can't make your own best decisions?

You're being controlled by your ignorance and fear.
That ain’t Crenshaw.
Crenshaw's a globalist puppet; you might as well write in Clinton. Or Biden.
That’s for you MinTrut
I'm red-flagging you as someone who shouldn't be voting. :)

^ Already lost the argument.

^ Deeply confused & projecting.

Clearly you don't, and probably shouldn't be voting.

You and your daughter can't make your own best decisions?

You're being controlled by your ignorance and fear.

Crenshaw's a globalist puppet; you might as well write in Clinton. Or Biden.

I'm red-flagging you as someone who shouldn't be voting. :)
I see. You’re mentally ill. Congratulations. You are the one who should not be voting. Seek help.

Link please. Otherwise your post is bullshit. Crenshaw was a Navy Seal, not a big money guy.
With China mass producing aircraft carriers, hypersonic missiles, and adventures in space, I bet the globalist guys are soiling their pants like Xiden.
You're funny. :)

Dude's a globalist puppet beloved of the perma-state.

Just vote for Biden, dude. :)

Forum List

Back