Hopefully our Next President

Therein lies the problem but even if 40% have degrees that’s like 30 mil people who voted for DJT. It’s not all truck drivers and laborers.
Of course it's not all truck drivers and laborers. But it's also clear that the majority of Trump's base does not pursue higher education.

Of course it's not all truck drivers and laborers. But it's also clear that the majority of Trump's base does not pursue higher education.
But there is a difference. You need to do a deep dive. Having a degree in sociology is not the same as my MBA from a top tier school. If they were to drill down further I think many would be surprised. My educated guess is most business majors and owners voted for DJT and by a wide margin. History majors voted for the potted plant as did botany majors.

But there is a difference. You need to do a deep dive. Having a degree in sociology is not the same as my MBA from a top tier school. If they were to drill down further I think many would be surprised. My educated guess is most business majors and owners voted for DJT and by a wide margin. History majors voted for the potted plant as did botany majors.
Possibly. I'm not sure.

I remember looking this up at one point and I found a cool source that showed the Democrat/Republican breakdown for college graduates by different majors. It was interesting but now I can't find it.

Possibly. I'm not sure.

I remember looking this up at one point and I found a cool source that showed the Democrat/Republican breakdown for college graduates by different majors. It was interesting but now I can't find it.
It would be cool to see it. I am an Independent in terms of registry

LMAO! Crenshaw admitted that Biden beat Trump's ass so he should be "run out of town", right Trump ass licker?

It's a laugh a minute watching you Trump ass kissers eat your own.
I dont like him for his red flag law support,,,

I dont give a fuck about trump,,

so keep your TDS to yourself,,

The entire "De-fund the police" movement is ridiculous. I can see that costing Democrats votes.

My $0.02.
Open Borders
Trans women in women’s locker rooms
Defund the Police
Playing nonstop race card…CRT

Why NJ was so close and there are 1mil more registered Democrats there than Republicans

Forum List

Back