Hopefully our Next President

The fact that you have no idea what you emotional opinion is based on makes zero difference to me.
I am simply deflating your self-image that you are educated when it comes to how your representatives and media present their lies to you.
I think they saw him as unfit for office. With the way things were running, I think he very easily could have won a re-election if he would just act like a reasonable adult.

That’s what I think. Obviously we will disagree.

I think they saw him as unfit for office. With the way things were running, I think he very easily could have won a re-election if he would just act like a reasonable adult.

That’s what I think. Obviously we will disagree.
With the ways things were running?
They were still getting their welfare checks.
I agree with his insult bullshit.

So did many educated people like myself and my clients. You leftists just don’t get it.
What's not to get? The exit polls summarize this perfectly clearly.

1636515303760.png

100% subjective. What value has she provided?
The same as any other politician. Look at what she has done for her constituents. She authored some bills and other boring stuff like that. Doesn't mean much to me, but probably means something to someone.

Great rapport on The Daily Show. They discuss CRT, Immigration, Cancel Culture, etc....very cordial and informative. Crenshaw is very educated, well spoken and civil. Veteran. Leader. Charismatic.

I hope he runs

Hmmm.... that guy is scary good. I don't know squat about him, so this certainly isn't an endorsement, but he's what Republicans badly need. And props to the Daily Show for letting him make his arguments.

The same as any other politician. Look at what she has done for her constituents. She authored some bills and other boring stuff like that. Doesn't mean much to me, but probably means something to someone.
She has been a divisive witch who has likely cost the party voters ImO.

Forum List

Back