Hopefully our Next President

Trump and Cruz “patching things up” was actually just Cruz being a spineless weasel.

Don’t expect the same from Crenshaw.
Crenshaw will be cordial. He doesn’t need to be a big swinging dick since he can kick the shut out of every single other person in Congress. He is a good man.

Shut the fuck up. You don’t talk to me like that little man. I know who the enemy is. It’s those who tell me my daughters have to share locker rooms with trans women. That ain’t Crenshaw.

That’s for you MinTrut

Great rapport on The Daily Show. They discuss CRT, Immigration, Cancel Culture, etc....very cordial and informative. Crenshaw is very educated, well spoken and civil. Veteran. Leader. Charismatic.

I hope he runs

Hopefully not.

Voting for a Republican for president is the definition of insanity – the last three Republican presidents were a disaster.

Yeah, because your average Rep is so much better.
Are you on drugs?
I think an average Republican is far better than Trump.

Apparently so does the majority of America as Trump got a record number of people to vote his stupid ass out of office.

I think an average Republican is far better than Trump.

Apparently so does the majority of America as Trump got a record number of people to vote his stupid ass out of office.
Trump got 74 million people to vote for him before 3:30AM.
Any other R would have maybe received 55 million and Biden would have only gotten 65 million when you include the ballot dump.

Forum List

Back