Hopefully our Next President

YOU think they’re traitors because your tinfoil hat is on too tight.

The sensible among us understand that you’re just a conspiracy theory nut.
Because I believe there was fraud means I believe there was fraud. It is not a conspiracy it is a fact.

I prefer DeSantis.....much more than that traitor Crenshaw, Crenshaw betrayed Trump, that's no good my book.

Because I believe there was fraud means I believe there was fraud. It is not a conspiracy it is a fact.
Of course YOU don’t see yourself as a conspiracy theorist retard. People who are bat-shit crazy are not going to have enough self-awareness to understand that they are bat-shit crazy.

The sensible people around here see it though.

Of course YOU don’t see yourself as a conspiracy theorist retard. People who are bat-shit crazy are not going to have enough self-awareness to understand that they are bat-shit crazy.

The sensible people around here see it though.
You are lying to yourself, if you have a brain you should try using it.

I prefer DeSantis.....much more than that traitor Crenshaw, Crenshaw betrayed Trump, that's no good my book.
Really? If Trump and Cruz can patch things up then so can Crenshaw and Trump. We have a common enemy. Deranged leftists.

Really? If Trump and Cruz can patch things up then so can Crenshaw and Trump. We have a common enemy. Deranged leftists.
Trump and Cruz “patching things up” was actually just Cruz being a spineless weasel.

Don’t expect the same from Crenshaw.

Last edited:

Great rapport on The Daily Show. They discuss CRT, Immigration, Cancel Culture, etc....very cordial and informative. Crenshaw is very educated, well spoken and civil. Veteran. Leader. Charismatic.

I hope he runs

Yes though I'm more of a Tom Cotton fan. The eye patch looks very cool though. Still Cotton would be the tallest president in U.S. history.k

Deranged leftists are not your enemy.

Saying leftists are your enemy is like saying homeless people are your enemy.

You've bought into an insane myth that a tiny & powerless group whom the Democrats DESPISE & would destroy if they could is your enemy.

The perma-state which hand-picks duplicitous trolls like Crenshaw is your enemy.

Forum List

Back