Hopefully our Next President

After four years GHWB left the economy in recession.

GWB started two failed, illegal wars and left the country with the Great Recession.

Trump sought to destroy the Constitution and our democratic institutions and was the third Republican president in a row to leave the economy in ruins.

Again, voting for a Republican for president is the definition of insanity – doing the same thing over again expecting different results.
So what you are saying is like your moniker we are a Republic. A Republic that is totalitarian and telling citizens to rat out people who do not get the jab. A tur Republic would not have massive Social welfare state. All of the subways in New York would be top shelf renovated as the resources would be sent to real infrastructure and by doing that there would be a massive reduction of single parents and endless teenage girls having abortions or kids due to know payoffs for having the children.

This Thread is going to get shut down. I am not discussing myself anymore. If you would like to do so then open a new thread.

Of course some Republicans and Democrats criticize their own party. Not all, but some.

An independent should be able to criticize both parties. You can’t because you’re not an independent.
Link...that Independents should be critical of anyone. Thanks.

You said some Republicans and Democrats but not all. OK....So I support Dan Crenshaw. This thread is about him. Keep up.

Forum List

Back