Hopefully our Next President

Your “fluid” comment is bullshit. You’re staying a Republican and we both know it.

We can tell by the way you align with the Republican party and against the democratic party, according to your own words.
We don't both know it. What we do know is you're a liar. "plenty" of independents. Idiot.

Constantly arguing with the left, not the right. Maybe, just maybe, it’s because you’re not an independent.
To me:

#1) Border Security

#2) Police protection

#3) Support of Israel

Are pretty important issues that the Left has suddenly abandoned. Don't feel the same about pro/life pro/choice or taxing the rich as they want to. So yes I will pick those battles. The 2nd round of the CARES loans was stupid except for a few industries and Trump tweeting BS was also stupid. I can do both. You cannot. Why? You support Bernie Sanders.

Lemming

To me:

#1) Border Security

#2) Police protection

#3) Support of Israel

Are pretty important issues that the Left has suddenly abandoned. Don't feel the same about pro/life pro/choice or taxing the rich as they want to. So yes I will pick those battles. The 2nd round of the CARES loans was stupid except for a few industries and Trump tweeting BS was also stupid. I can do both. You cannot. Why? You support Bernie Sanders.

Lemming
So you constantly argue with left-leaning posters and not right-leaning posters. Because you're not an independent.

Not complicated.

Nah, you're just flailing because you made my point for me.

You align with Republicans. You are completely opposed to the Democratic party. You're not an independent.

Easy.
Flailing? You blatantly lied. I guess you lied "plenty" of times. You don't get to define me, leftist.

So you constantly argue with left-leaning posters and not right-leaning posters. Because you're not an independent.

Not complicated.
Not true. This thread is case in point. Another lie from you. Would you like to go for the hat trick? Lemming.

There are "plenty" of posts with me attacking right leaning posters.

Great rapport on The Daily Show. They discuss CRT, Immigration, Cancel Culture, etc....very cordial and informative. Crenshaw is very educated, well spoken and civil. Veteran. Leader. Charismatic.

I hope he runs

After four years GHWB left the economy in recession.

GWB started two failed, illegal wars and left the country with the Great Recession.

Trump sought to destroy the Constitution and our democratic institutions and was the third Republican president in a row to leave the economy in ruins.

Again, voting for a Republican for president is the definition of insanity – doing the same thing over again expecting different results.

Flailing? You blatantly lied. I guess you lied "plenty" of times. You don't get to define me, leftist.
I didn't lie. I gave you one and it went nowhere, just like I explained. You don't get to make demands.

Besides, you already proved my point for me. You admitted that you are aligned with the Republican Party and completely against the Democratic party. Too easy.

Not true. This thread is case in point.
It's case in point for my argument, not yours.

Look at how you constantly resort to petty name-calling when you talk to left-leaning posters. You don't do the same for right-leaning posters.

Because you're not an independent. Too easy.

After four years GHWB left the economy in recession.

GWB started two failed, illegal wars and left the country with the Great Recession.

Trump sought to destroy the Constitution and our democratic institutions and was the third Republican president in a row to leave the economy in ruins.

Again, voting for a Republican for president is the definition of insanity – doing the same thing over again expecting different results.
GWB was an idiot. You and I agree. The GOP now is nothing like it was in 2000 when I voted for Al Gore. But at that time the Democratic Party didn't support CRT and Defunding the Police while allowing autonomous zones.

I didn't lie. I gave you one and it went nowhere, just like I explained. You don't get to make demands.

Besides, you already proved my point for me. You admitted that you are aligned with the Republican Party and completely against the Democratic party. Too easy.
You lied. You said "plenty" of Independents and could not name one. LIAR.

I also asked you what I should criticize in terms of the GOP. You could not name anything. LIAR.

It's case in point for my argument, not yours.

Look at how you constantly resort to petty name-calling when you talk to left-leaning posters. You don't do the same for right-leaning posters.

Because you're not an independent. Too easy.
What petty name calling. You said there were plenty of Independents and could not name one. Why? You're a Lemming and a Liar. Don't care what you think I am. I get to vote as an Independent and that triggers you. Love it!

I also asked you what I should criticize in terms of the GOP. You could not name anything. LIAR.
Already explained multiple times.

You can criticize the Democratic Party all on your own. If you can’t criticize the Republican party all on your own, then you’re not an independent.

It’s obvious. Don’t worry, I’ll repeat that same thing for you as many times as you need me to

Already explained multiple times.

You can criticize the Democratic Party all on your own. If you can’t criticize the Republican party all on your own, then you’re not an independent.

It’s obvious. Don’t worry, I’ll repeat that same thing for you as many times as you need me to
So you agree there isn't anything to criticize. Excellent. You should join the GOP.

Too easy.

You constantly flail like this when arguing against left-leaning posters but not with right-leaning posters.
Lemming and Liar aren't name calling they are the truth. You don't know what the words "Independent"; "Flail" and "Plenty" mean.

Lemming

Forum List

Back