Horrible deadly crash in Vegas

Until they have a license plate swinging from their asses they've got no damn business on the roadways.
Ever ride your bike on the road as a kid.
I thought so.
Oh. So go ahead and explain how that was different.

Until they have a license plate swinging from their asses they've got no damn business on the roadways.
I thought so.

As a kid you didnt ride down major roads with tons of traffic.
You rode on the sidewalk or even the road in subdivisions with little traffic.
As a former cyclist who rode 100's of miles a week I always did my best to stay out of traffic,and when I had no choice I always gave cars as much room as possible.
These dickheads today will block the entire road and back up traffic with no concern of the rights of others on the road.
They're a bunch of arrogant assholes.

I thought so.

As a former cyclist who rode 100's of miles a week I always did my best to stay out of traffic,and when I had no choice I always gave cars as much room as possible.
These dickheads today will block the entire road and back up traffic with no concern of the rights of others on the road.
Sorry you live around assholes. LOL

I see plenty of bikes on the road and the bikers are always on the right side of the white line.

I thought so.

Sorry you live around assholes. LOL

I see plenty of bikes on the road and the bikers are always on the right side of the white line.

Nah...you see this kinda shit all over the country.

They decided to ride behind the chase vehicle due to the wind, going uphill.
I've driven that road many a time in a car and my RV.
It was a poor decision on their part. I also have a feel the box truck driver was on his smartphone. These phones aren't smart at all when using them while driving.

And Democrats are pushing you to commute by bicycle........

Shit, daily I drive from Austin County and take 1093 to Houston and see a bunch of cyclists riding their bikes and some hog the road so you have to wait to pass them and I wonder how long before someone loses their shit and does mass murder?
I wish everyone could afford bicycle lanes. I live in a very beautiful but rural, under funded area where the main 'highway' is one lane each way with a couple feet of gravel shoulder IF you're lucky. There are many stretches without even that. Add to it blind hills and in the summer when bicycling groups come up here to do road trips, it is absolutely a freakin' huge accident waiting to happen. This past summer we were spared it because of covid restrictions, but usually I have at least one near miss a year.

In more populated areas, I'm sure it's worse. We are too spread out and have freezing temps too many months of the year for bicycling to be big with locals.
Near miss as in you almost hit someone or someone almost hits you? Bike paths dont solve anything because there is no law stating you have to use them so you see people riding in traffic with the bike path 10 ft away up off the road.

These bicycle jerks are pompous lefties who think America is europe. It’s all party of the AGW righteous arrogance.
Little pictures of stickmen on bicycles drawn on the road are supposed to protect cyclists from multi-ton vehicles. At some point people have to use common sense and self-protection.
I ride on the sidewalk without a helmet and none of that spandex bullshit.
Use bike paths in the woods.

Forum List

Back