Horrible, Just Horrible........PC Wins Again!: F.D.A. Lifting Ban On Gay Blood Donors

Thankfully your ilk is dying out quickly.

Not as fast as your "ilk" bonehead and we're being replaced by brand new normals....you'll never win this battle....wait until the default on the debt and the following race war and reconstruction.....better sew a life jacket into your disco pants, Elton.

Not as fast as your "ilk" bonehead and we're being replaced by brand new normals....you'll never win this battle....wait until the default on the debt and the following race war and reconstruction.....better sew a life jacket into your disco pants, Elton.
I'd suggest seeking help ASAP. Or maybe it is dementia and you're fucked.

[

They test all donated blood now, dumbass. This isn't the fucking 80's.

It's WORSE than the 80's punk...now you're supposedly "mainstream" and the MSM is no longer reporting the new AIDS cases...that virus has mutated several times and there's a good chance current tests could miss a new strain....but you keep hoping we get your shit-dick death sentence...who needs more proof your kind should be taken out on cruise ships and tossed over the sides.
Well now you just sound like a fucking animal. I'm sure that was the intent though.

BTW, I'm married with two kids. I'm also not afraid of gay people or their blood. In fact, I have a few gay friends and relatives. The fact that you have to project how tough a man you are shows how much of a pussy you are in reality.

he is mostly likely a toe tapping larry craig republican and a ted haggert christian

Can you imagine BullKurtzUSMC after a gay blood transfusion? "..Hey boy, you look mighty cute in them dress blues. Why don't you come over here and fuck me in the ass? Not too fast now, I might clench my butt muscles and pinch your dick off."

I'd drink a gallon of kerosene and set fire to the piss stream...burn down the hospital and walk out laughing. Ain't a queer transfusion that would last more than a couple seconds in ol Bull. :badgrin:

I'd suggest seeking help ASAP. Or maybe it is dementia and you're fucked.

Study: Homophobes May Be Hidden Homosexuals

Homophobics May Be Hidden Homosexuals Homophobia Anti-Gay Sentiment

Study: Homophobes May Be Hidden Homosexuals

Says the vaginaphobe with a harmonica stuck up his ass for the gerbil to play. :badgrin:

"Homophobes should consider a little self-reflection, suggests a new study finding those individuals who are most hostile toward gays and hold strong anti-gay views may themselves have same-sex desires, albeit undercover ones.

The prejudice of homophobia may also stem from authoritarian parents, particularly those with homophobic views as well, the researchers added.

"This study shows that if you are feeling that kind of visceral reaction to an out-group, ask yourself, 'Why?'" co-author Richard Ryan, a professor of psychology at the University of Rochester, said in a statement. "Those intense emotions should serve as a call to self-reflection." :eusa_whistle:

If I needed blood to live, you can run my IV straight into the ass of a mad cow for all I will care in that moment.

I did read something that made me think that frozen and then thawed blood might be not as good as getting no transfusion at all in a lot of cases. Something about the age of the blood slowing down recovery because it interferes with your body producing its own.

I cannot speak to the requirements regarding blood ... But I am thoroughly clear about requirements regarding plasma and the injectables produced from plasma products.

Plasma must be stored well below 0 degrees F within an hour of collection ... And must remain at that temperature or lower until pooled for further separation into usable materials. The freezers in most facilities are around 15-30 below 0 ... And have staged entrances so outside air does not directly enter the freezer.

I have never reviewed test results positive for BSE ... Have only reviewed one male donor's test results positive for HIV ... And 13 male and female donor's test results positive for Hepatitis C.

That means the chances are 13 times higher you could get Hepatitis C from a probable heterosexual donor than HIV from a possible homosexual male ... If the required testing is not properly conducted for plasma and plasma products.*

* Regarding the records of over 5000 donors from 7 facilities I reviewed.

I think your method of calculating your probability is off, but to the subject of the thread, yeah I don't care where my blood comes from as long as it serves its purpose.

No...not at all. Are you thinking only males are gay? :rofl: Or only the ones you secretly lust after?

Ah, so now you're a....uh.....FEmale again? I guess you're the safest bet in town then...but for your other STDs....I'd think you'd bust the meter if they tested your moo moo juice :cow:

I think your method of calculating your probability is off, but to the subject of the thread, yeah I don't care where my blood comes from as long as it serves its purpose.

Well ... Plasma donations are paid donations and many high risk individuals are tempted to donate.

Positive test results occur with first time donors ... Or donors who engage in activities that result in positive testing between donations. Each donation is tested for all categories mentioned earlier.

As I also mentioned ... Testing donations for high risk individuals actually provides the ability to inform those individuals if they are carrying a blood borne pathogen. Positive test results cannot be sent by mail either ... The donor has to be notified face to face and their identification verified. The donor is informed of the test results ... All positive results have been re-tested prior to notification. The donor is provided with information to pass on to their doctor ... And get treatment or avoid further spreading the illness.*

* The only thing I disagree with is the fact it is not necessary to inform known spouses of Hepatitis results and those results are confidential with the exception of notifying the Health Department.

Another benefit is that a positive test results requires the donor's information being entered into a database. The donor will no longer be allowed blood, organ or tissue donations anywhere after the Health Department is notified.

Last edited:

You mean like the Nazis used Jews as their scapegoats?

No...not at all. Are you thinking only males are gay? :rofl: Or only the ones you secretly lust after?

Ah, so now you're a....uh.....FEmale again? I guess you're the safest bet in town then...but for your other STDs....I'd think you'd bust the meter if they tested your moo moo juice :cow:
Again...you talk more about gay sex and gay body parts than any gay person I know. Those urges hard to control?

Forum List

Back