Horror In Tel Aviv. Now We Have All Seen A Preview Of A Hillary Clinton Presidency.Just Let Them In!

Israel has been struggling to cope with eight months of Palestinian attacks that have killed 28 Israelis and two Americans. About 200 Palestinians have been killed during that time, most identified as attackers by Israel.

Not as much fun when the Palestinians have guns too. (of course no one in the IDF or a jew is a terrorists)

>> Will give Hillary 24 hours to explain this mess,,,then I am gonna call Ricky Ricardo, and tell him to deal with Hillary.

Islamist refugees this morning torching the asylum facility in Germany when the Germans didn't wake them up at the right time for Ramadan.
View attachment 77518
you will literally lie about anything
Don't you ever get tired of me kicking your ass?

REPORT: Migrants Burn Down Asylum Centre After Not Receiving Ramadan Wake Up Call
ok. you'll just repeat any lie.

no credible news source is reporting that

Israel has been struggling to cope with eight months of Palestinian attacks that have killed 28 Israelis and two Americans. About 200 Palestinians have been killed during that time, most identified as attackers by Israel.

Not as much fun when the Palestinians have guns too. (of course no one in the IDF or a jew is a terrorists)

what are you calling "Palestinians" ? there seems to be lots and lots of islamo Nazis with guns and bombs and knives. What are you calling "fun"? The event under consideration is the murder of three people and injuring of a few more------you need more "FUN" than that?

You righties always brag about the wall in Israel like it's The best thing

Get a clue fucko. Walls work. They are never going to keep everyone out, but they will make it manageable. There is no good reason we (America) doesn't have a wall protecting outer borders.

No good reason ? It'll cost a bazillion dollars and do little to curb illegal immigration.

what happened in Tel Aviv is a pretty good example of what happens when Democrats open the borders to terrorists,.,,,,,,watch out Los Angeles!

Sadly this is a prime example of how walls don't work. Or are you saying that Israel has open borders.

what happened in Tel Aviv is a pretty good example of what happens when Democrats open the borders to terrorists,.,,,,,,watch out Los Angeles!

Sadly this is a prime example of how walls don't work. Or are you saying that Israel has open borders.
no.....was just saying that this is what happens when u allow anyone to enter your country, no questions asked

no.....was just saying that this is what happens when u allow anyone to enter your country, no questions asked

Really? That's funny I though Israel was very hard to enter. Especially for West Bank Palestinians. Thanks for clearing that up!

Only a 98% reduction in terrorist attacks.

How many terrorists have come from Mexico ?

according to my local Mexican source (very intelligent migrant from mexico) ---lots of Islamic terrorists are passing into the USA via
mexico----mexico has far surpassed Canada
for INGRESS of islamo Nazi trash and lots of
proselytizing going on in Mexico

:boohoo: :dev2: :disbelief: What has occured in Tel Aviv earlier today is a preview of what happens with open borders. Trump and the GOP now have more red meat to throw at Hillary. Hillary is for open borders for anyone who can get here, and whether or not they are the worst of the worst criminals.
So now we just wait and see if Hillary makes a public statement of the terror attack in Tel Aviv. Then again, she probably wont. But Donald Trump Will !!!!!! :hellno:

At least you get use the deaths of these poor people to start a thread based on idiotic lies. :thup:

Really? That's funny I though Israel was very hard to enter. Especially for West Bank Palestinians. Thanks for clearing that up!

the terrorists who murdered in Tel Aviv today are guys in their twenties from a village in the west bank-------the west bank is nowhere near tel aviv---- they not only got in----they traveled and were armed

Only a 98% reduction in terrorist attacks.

How many terrorists have come from Mexico ?

according to my local Mexican source (very intelligent migrant from mexico) ---lots of Islamic terrorists are passing into the USA via
mexico----mexico has far surpassed Canada
for INGRESS of islamo Nazi trash and lots of
proselytizing going on in Mexico
surprise surprise - irosie91 claims to have some secret insider knowledge that supports her bigotry

Islamist refugees this morning torching the asylum facility in Germany when the Germans didn't wake them up at the right time for Ramadan.
View attachment 77518

Feel free to disprove it dumbass.
You're asking me to prove a negative.

put another way, are you willing to believe anything until someone disproves it?

Prove that they didn't burn down the center, should be easy enough for you.

View attachment 77518
Don't you ever get tired of me kicking your ass?

REPORT: Migrants Burn Down Asylum Centre After Not Receiving Ramadan Wake Up Call
ok. you'll just repeat any lie.

no credible news source is reporting that
You just love me kicking your ass.

German Police Hold Two Men on Suspicion of Starting Shelter Fire

2 North Africans suspected of arson in German refugee center

2 North Africans suspected of arson in German refugee centre

Forum List

Back