Horror In Tel Aviv. Now We Have All Seen A Preview Of A Hillary Clinton Presidency.Just Let Them In!

Palestinians who work in Israel travel back and forth everyday. Israel routinely finds tunnels along the fence line. You Jew haters have no knowledge of what it's like over there.

Islamist refugees this morning torching the asylum facility in Germany when the Germans didn't wake them up at the right time for Ramadan.
View attachment 77518
you will literally lie about anything

Feel free to disprove it dumbass.
You're asking me to prove a negative.

put another way, are you willing to believe anything until someone disproves it?

Prove that they didn't burn down the center, should be easy enough for you.
There was a fire. nobody has been arrested, which should tell you the story about a wake up call is false.

eta: I see that there are suspects being held. last I saw they were just being questioned.

but the stories Weatherman2020 has posted from legit sites contradict the claim it was over a wake up call

Islamist refugees this morning torching the asylum facility in Germany when the Germans didn't wake them up at the right time for Ramadan.
View attachment 77518

put another way, are you willing to believe anything until someone disproves it?

There was a fire. nobody has been arrested, which should tell you the story about a wake up call is false.
Shitforbrains is into SM and getting his ass kicked.

2 North Africans suspected of arson in German refugee centre

If it were muslims killing Christians in Philadelphia, liberals would be cheering them on and protesting the police who would arrest them.

View attachment 77518

eta: I see that there are suspects being held. last I saw they were just being questioned.

but the stories Weatherman2020 has posted from legit sites contradict the claim it was over a wake up call

You made a claim, back it up or pound sand. Your stupidity is showing.

you realize your own links prove you a liar, right?

are you and weatherman illiterate?
June 08, 2016 - 10:33 AM
BERLIN - German authorities say two North African men are suspected of starting a fire at their refugee centre in Duesseldorf and causing extensive damage as part of a dispute over food.

you realize your own links prove you a liar, right?
Wall St Journal: "police said it might be related to a simmering dispute in the shelter over the observation of the Muslim fasting month of Ramadan, which began Monday."

No matter how fast you spin, the Islamos are torching buildings over Ramadam, Shitforbrains.

BERLIN - German authorities say two North African men are suspected of starting a fire at their refugee centre in Duesseldorf and causing extensive damage as part of a dispute over food.

"An argument over food is believed to have preceded Tuesday's fire. Muslims who weren't observing dawn-to-dusk fasting during Ramadan had complained about what they said was a small lunch."

2 North Africans suspected of arson in German refugee center - World - NZ Herald News

You are dismissed kid, get an education.

Dead jews? TIME TO CELEBRATE! :alcoholic::banana::clap2:
giphy.gif

"An argument over food is believed to have preceded Tuesday's fire. Muslims who weren't observing dawn-to-dusk fasting during Ramadan had complained about what they said was a small lunch."

2 North Africans suspected of arson in German refugee center - World - NZ Herald News

you understand that you are supporting my position that Weatherman2020 will repeat any lie, right?

his claim as originally made was false. he was lying.

you understand that you are supporting my position that Weatherman2020 will repeat any lie, right?

Shitforbrains thinks I write for news agencies.

So you think Muslims starting a fire over their FREE lunch being too small was ok?

So you think Muslims starting a fire over their FREE lunch being too small was ok?
nope. but the claim was the fire was set over a wake up call. that was a lie.

fine. you just fall for lies easily and repeat them often. you're a gullible idiot.

is that better?

and you know what makes you as bad as the liars? you'll continue to go to Breitbart and other shitty sources and you'll continue to believe and spread their lies. you won't ever learn to be more discerning. you are a rube of the highest order, destined to believe any lie that fits your agenda and never learning from your mistakes.

fine. you just fall for lies easily and repeat them often. you're a gullible idiot.

is that better?

and you know what makes you as bad as the liars? you'll continue to go to Breitbart and other shitty sources and you'll continue to believe and spread their lies. you won't ever learn to be more discerning. you are a rube of the highest order, destined to believe any lie that fits your agenda and never learning from your mistakes.
Muslim immigrants burn down Asylum facility because of Ramadan.
There, feel better?
Point is still valid - these people do not wish to assimilate into the nations they flee to. So send them back.

Forum List

Back