Zone1 Hospital Fires Christian Woman Who Refused to Use Preferred Pronouns and Disagreed With Transgender Reassignment Surgery

I don’t understand how people who claim to be Christian can make a conscious choice to be cruel. Shall we make fun of the mentally handicapped next? Instead of treating them like human beings? How about fat people? I mean why play along with the delusion that they are “normal” right? It would be a kindness.

Last edited:
Nobody in a busy workday wants to run around guessig what all the fruitcakes are. Maam. Ms mr daddy? Kiss off if you don’t like it. I dont like your look or your Brain. my rights are violated having to deal with the sick damaged forkers.

She is only being “forced” to do her job.
I can see the referring of Transgender surgery part for that (even though like I said before I would have resigned) but refusing to call somebody by their chosen pronouns isn't not doing their job.

I don’t understand how people who claim to be Christian can make a conscious choice to be cruel. Shall we make fun of the mentally handicapped next? Instead of treating them like human beings? How about fat people? I mean play along with the delusion that they are “normal” right? It would be a kindness.

Nobody is making fun of Transgender people in this thread so I don't know where you're getting that from.

I can see the referring of Transgender surgery part for that (even though like I said before I would have resigned) but refusing to call somebody by their chosen pronouns isn't not doing their job.

It is if it is company policy.

Nobody is making fun of Transgender people in this thread so I don't know where you're getting that from.
Oh?

Why should we treat mentally handicapped people with curtesy? Or fat people?

Coyote If you believed that you could fly like Peter Pan and were about to jump off a building would you want me to tell you the truth or push you off of it and watch you fall to your death?

Coyote If you believed that you could fly like Peter Pan and were about to jump off a building would you want me to tell you the truth or push you off of it and watch you fall to your death?
Exactly how does using someone’s pronouns even remotely equate with some about to jump off a tall building and die?

Exactly how does using someone’s pronouns even remotely equate with some about to jump off a tall building and die?

What's different about it? Isn't it showing "kindness" just as much as making believe somebody can fly when they can't as it is to when a man believes that they're a woman when they aren't?

What's different about it? Isn't it showing "kindness" just as much as making believe somebody can fly when they can't as it is to when a man believes that they're a woman when they aren't?
You do not see the difference between someone about to commit an act that will kill him and someone who simply wants to use certain pronouns?

Why won't you just answer the question? Stop beating around the bush. Oh wait, it's because you got nothing.
I can’t answer a nonsensical questions from someone who thinks pronouns and death are comparable just so she can feel justified in being cruel.

Nobody in a busy workday wants to run around guessig what all the fruitcakes are. Maam. Ms mr daddy? Kiss off if you don’t like it. I dont like your look or your Brain. my rights are violated having to deal with the sick damaged forkers.
And if she doesn't like it she can find other employment. Capitalism!

If your employer wants you to refer to every as Dark Lord Bob you call them Dark Lord Bob.

But what people like you never seem to figure out is that you don't have to use pronouns.

All that crybabying for nothing.

Jesus died so Valerie doesn't have to sell a cake to homos. Jesus just has to die again to clear that trans people problem up. Until that happens Valerie has to practice her values in a bakery.

Forum List

Back