Zone1 Hospital Fires Christian Woman Who Refused to Use Preferred Pronouns and Disagreed With Transgender Reassignment Surgery

I don’t understand how people who claim to be Christian can make a conscious choice to be cruel. Shall we make fun of the mentally handicapped next? Instead of treating them like human beings? How about fat people? I mean why play along with the delusion that they are “normal” right? It would be a kindness.

You do not speak for any Christians.

Lying is not a virtue. Madness is not a virtue. You don't even need to be a Christian to know this; all you need is to be a human being with a basic set of ethics, reason, and common sense. What does it take to elevate madness, evil, and lies to being perceived as virtues? I cannot imagine it.

You do not speak for any Christians.

Lying is not a virtue. Madness is not a virtue. You don't even need to be a Christian to know this; all you need is to be a human being with a basic set of ethics, reason, and common sense. What does it take to elevate madness, evil, and lies to being perceived as virtues? I cannot imagine it.
You claim to be a Christian. I don't think so and it's my duty to cure you of your silly delusions.

How ya figure? I simply make it my business to save you from your dangerous delusions. You should thank me.

You have no standing to speak to me of my faith. None at all. Nothing about my faith, is any of your business. Just keep your filthy nose out of it.

Beyond that, I have nothing to say to you on the subject, that would be allowed in Zone 1.

Forum List

Back