Hospital Won't Back Obama Birth Claim

Nobody thinks he controls the internet.

But the internet is not what it once was. It is now closely monitored and I'm sure pressure is brought to bear....

Nope. If it wasn't, that's even more evidence that he's hiding it.

So then, let's get this out here.

You claim that the Obama BC was posted on the Transparency web site. However, you can not offer any evidence that this is true.

Did you make this up? What led you to believe that the BC was ever posted on the Transparency web site? Can you tell us why you said this?

Now, once you make the claim that it was posted on the Transparency web site, you then claim it was "yanked".

Can you offer any evidence that the BC was ever posted or subsequently removed from the transparency web site?

Or are you making this up?

If someone mislead you, that's ok, just say so. If you made it up, that's OK too. Just say so. In any event, an explanation for this charge is requested.

The people who NEED TO SEE IT are the American people, Luissa.

Maybe Obama could produce the original, which would be displayed in encasements made of titanium and aluminum, and filled with inert argon gas.

Each night the birth certificate would be lowered twenty feet into a steel and reinforced concrete vault beneath the display area and each morning, the document would be mechanically raised into a marble display case.

This could then be viewed by members of the general public for a small fee of $25, which would be collected by the National Park Service.

Crap, don't let the Obamites get ahold of that or it might just become a reality.

Quick, someone...remove all reference to this dangerous idea from the internet.

You claim that the Obama BC was posted on the Transparency web site. However, you can not offer any evidence that this is true.

Did you make this up? What led you to believe that the BC was ever posted on the Transparency web site? Can you tell us why you said this?

Now, once you make the claim that it was posted on the Transparency web site, you then claim it was "yanked".

Can you offer any evidence that the BC was ever posted or subsequently removed from the transparency web site?

If someone mislead you, that's ok, just say so. If you made it up, that's OK too. Just say so. In any event, an explanation for this charge is requested.

My sole purpose in posting in this thread was to show you're an idiot for saying there's no evidence that he's hiding his birth certificate.

If it's not on the transparency site and never has been, I think my work is done. Thanks for doing it for me.

My sole purpose in posting in this thread was to show you're an idiot for saying there's no evidence that he's hiding his birth certificate.

If it's not on the transparency site and never has been, I think my work is done. Thanks for doing it for me.

The proof you offered to support the claim that Obama is hiding his BC is this claim that he had it yanked form the Transparency website.

Did you lie?

But the internet is not what it once was. It is now closely monitored and I'm sure pressure is brought to bear....

By whom? You believe in the whole EU/North American one country theory?

Never mind the fact that Obama would have to censor the internet of every single country, including ones that hate us.

Do you people listen to what you're saying at all?

The proof you offered to support the claim that Obama is hiding his BC is this claim that he had it yanked form the Transparency website.

Did you lie?

If it was never there in the first place, no more evidence is needed.

By whom? You believe in the whole EU/North American one country theory?

Never mind the fact that Obama would have to censor the internet of every single country, including ones that hate us.

Do you people listen to what you're saying at all?

You find the ugly pictures of Chelsea and we'll talk.

The fact that he no longer allows the public to access his birth certificate online IS FUCKING EVIDENCE THAT HE'S HIDING HIS BIRTH CERTIFICATE.

He has pulled his birth certificate so it is no longer available to view online. So he is hiding his birth certificate.

The president yanked the bc from his transparency site.

Allie, before we can move on we have to clear up what you have said.

Are these lies?

What is your reason for making these statements?

No, those are NOTHING. I lived through those years. Those are attractive pics of Chelsea. The truly hideous ones have disappeared.

And it was my search for ugly pics of Chelsea in order to show how ugly she was that led to my discovery that they have been purged from the universe.

No, those are NOTHING. I lived through those years. Those are attractive pics of Chelsea. The truly hideous ones have disappeared.

They haven't disappeared. There's simply more pictures of her in existence now since she campaigned with her mother and grown into a young woman. So you simply have to look harder through what is the internet.

Honestly, do you think the Obama's would allow pics like these if they controlled the internet? Btw, this is a hilarious picture.

$mindfuck-1234321459-3730.jpg

Hey Allie, you need to get back OFF THE WAGON...just the other night, when you said you were drinking, you said that you had a recipient at your work who was born in Hawaii, that had to show their certificate of birth for them to get benefits and you examined his at the same time they had obama's on the internet and that you saw that they were clearly the same and that obama's certificate of birth was real....?

So girl, what's the story with that?

Care

Last edited:
My hunch is that Obama was not born in the US and is therefore not eligible to be POTUS. That said, there is zero chance anything will be done about it.

There was an African organization that looked into this and found evidence that he was born in Kenya. Michelle Obama threw a fit and said "it doesn't make him any less of an American!" The story was buried and disappeared from the internet. The 'powers that be' are just too powerful.

Seriously, I do hope you're joking and seriously don't believe that Obama controls the internet.

Who said anything about Obama controlling the internet? I just mentioned one organization with one website. But the simple fact that the Obama Administration is scripted and that ultra-liberals like Helen Thomas are claiming that Obama is "controlling the Press" should turn a few heads. I realize brain-dead Obamabots won't care, but for the rest of the thinking world, we know what this means.

Who said anything about Obama controlling the internet? I just mentioned one organization with one website. But the simple fact that the Obama Administration is scripted and that ultra-liberals like Helen Thomas are claiming that Obama is "controlling the Press" should turn a few heads. I realize brain-dead Obamabots won't care, but for the rest of the thinking world, we know what this means.

You think the entire Administration is scripted and where did Helen Thomas "claim" this? I'd like to see the context.

Forum List

Back