Hot Girl Who Knows Her Rights Tells Off Border Patrol Officers...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
It's a bit confrontational, but that's how she chose to educate these officers on the Constitution. It probably wouldn't be my approach, but it was her call. And i wonder if our Border Patrol Officers are this vigilant and thorough when it comes to Illegals? Seems to me our Government is bending over backwards for Illegals. But their approach to American Citizens seems to be much different. Just something to ponder i guess.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cSfotUvjdk]Hot Girl Who Knows Her Rights with Cops Tells Off Border Patrol Police Officers - YouTube[/ame]

Why not give the Officer a little consideration? A Border Patrol officer was murdered not long ago with a weapon furnished by our own government. They have an incredible and thankless job to do in spite of "hot" girls who think only of themselves.

Why not give the Officer a little consideration? A Border Patrol officer was murdered not long ago with a weapon furnished by our own government. They have an incredible and thankless job to do in spite of "hot" girls who think only of themselves.

I agree, it's not all their fault. Their training is woefully inadequate and they don't have the support of their own Government. So i do feel for them. Our Government is the problem. Too much bending over backwards for Illegals, while abusing American Citizens. It's criminal. But we should all follow this woman's lead and get informed. It's the biggest weapon you can have in this rapidly expanding Police State.

It's a bit confrontational, but that's how she chose to educate these officers on the Constitution. It probably wouldn't be my approach, but it was her call. And i wonder if our Border Patrol Officers are this vigilant and thorough when it comes to Illegals? Seems to me our Government is bending over backwards for Illegals. But their approach to American Citizens seems to be much different. Just something to ponder i guess.

Hot Girl Who Knows Her Rights with Cops Tells Off Border Patrol Police Officers - YouTube

The rule is

Am I detained? No, go.

Am I detained Yes, then Miranda applies

Salinas V Texas

US Supreme Court

Last edited:

so we are supposed to submit to government detainment and searches just to give the officer a 'little consideration'....?

are you OK with being detained at any time by an officer (and nowadays there seems to be more and more of these government 'officers'...) and being searched at any time......just because some officer is 'suspicious' about you for no reason...?

that girl gave those officers a lesson in American freedom...

Last edited:

Hot Girl Who Knows Her Rights with Cops Tells Off Border Patrol Police Officers - YouTube

The rule is

Am I detained? No, go.

Salinas V Texas

US Supreme Court

That's the problem...at least with illegals. The feds don't want the law enforced and the drooling media is waiting for the Border Patrol to make a mistake. God knows why anybody does that job.

The rule is

Am I detained? No, go.

Salinas V Texas

US Supreme Court

That's the problem...at least with illegals. The feds don't want the law enforced and the drooling media is waiting for the Border Patrol to make a mistake. God knows why anybody does that job.

No , the problem is that there is NO VALID FEDERAL LAW TO ENFORCE.

Federal Immigration law has been USURPED.

I think the point being made is with illegals the procedure taken by the police is a lot diferant ( pc ) and thats the point she is making in some duristrictions the POLICE are NOT allowed to ask certain questions of a person *believed * to be a alien
she is right a citizen had freedom to be anywhere legally in the country unlees there is a warrant out for them the police have NOT RIGHT TO ASK where you are going .

i was stopped at a alcohol check point once.
the cop looked at me to decide if i was sober (which i was not a drop had passed my lips that day ) asked me where i had been >>i answered on personal business<<< ,he then started to ask some more questions .. i interupted and said to him do you see any evidence of a open can of alcohol OR evidence of me having consummed alcohol ?
HE SAID NO
i said thank you officer then i am free to go and just drove of nothing happened .

think it depends on the officers attitude COMDINED with your crasp of the situation and your answers to his initial question .
both the persons in this were partly to blame .
the CHECK POINT was to establish citizenship, after that was determined the interuption of a private citizens life should have ended

And tell me why the damn bitch couldn't move her car so others could get past? Has the act of courtesy been considered a lost art?

And tell me why the damn bitch couldn't move her car so others could get past? Has the act of courtesy been considered a lost art?

Come on, calm down. There are bigger issues to be discussed. Why so much anger & hate?

This check point is on I-19. Her little ego game shut down 2 lanes of expressway for 20 minutes for no reason whatsover. She could have puilled over and played marytar without blocking the whole road, and still would have left in the same amount of time, without allowing them to search her car.

This particular check point stops dozens of illegal's every day. We had a case last year where they inspected a panel truck, and found 19 illegal's inside. Two years ago, a similar truck did not even make it from Nogales to the check point, because it was overloaded with 15 illegal's, and it rolled over and killed several of them when a tire blew.

If she actually worked for a living like the border patrol does, instead of driving her daddy's car back in forth to her daddy's second home in Vail, then maybe she would not be the miserable piece of shit that she is.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back