Hot Girl Who Knows Her Rights Tells Off Border Patrol Officers...

She could have been transporting drugs though.
It's his job to protect our borders. IF he had let her go and IF she had a wreck down the road and bundles of drugs fell out, then some of you would be bitching that he didn't do his job as a BORDER PATROL AGENT. Instead, she is supposedly "hot" so therefore is exempt. Get your brain back in your heads and out of your dicks.

She could have been transporting drugs though.
It's his job to protect our borders. IF he had let her go and IF she had a wreck down the road and bundles of drugs fell out, then some of you would be bitching that he didn't do his job as a BORDER PATROL AGENT. Instead, she is supposedly "hot" so therefore is exempt. Get your brain back in your heads and out of your dicks.
Could have been??? Is that your criteria for violating people's rights?

This check point is on I-19. Her little ego game shut down 2 lanes of expressway for 20 minutes for no reason whatsover. She could have puilled over and played marytar without blocking the whole road, and still would have left in the same amount of time, without allowing them to search her car.

This particular check point stops dozens of illegal's every day. We had a case last year where they inspected a panel truck, and found 19 illegal's inside. Two years ago, a similar truck did not even make it from Nogales to the check point, because it was overloaded with 15 illegal's, and it rolled over and killed several of them when a tire blew.

If she actually worked for a living like the border patrol does, instead of driving her daddy's car back in forth to her daddy's second home in Vail, then maybe she would not be the miserable piece of shit that she is.
Entitled little bitch.

I bet if she was a different demographic, this ENTIRE thing would have went down differently.

Border patrol is a hard enough job to not have to deal with this little rich daddies girl. All of you screaming about her rights and what not, if YOU were stuck behind this little bitch for 20 minutes, you would have been screaming for her to pull over as well. STFU defenders.

By not pulling over, she was overstepping her rights, because she would have been legally arrested by a deputy for unlawfully impeding the flow of traffic. if the deputy had demanded that she pull her car off the road, and she had not complied, He could have put her in the slammer. Due to sit-ins in the 1960's, capital police have the legal authority to arrest anyone who sits on the floor of the capital building in DC, for the same reason. She does not have the right to park her car on the expressway for any reason, and if her car were to break down on the expressway, it would have been towed, impounded at her expense. In addition to that, her selfish and obnoxious behavior could have been responsible for the blocking of an emergency vehicle, which could have cost someone his llife. The next time any of you are pulled over for any reason and stop in front of a Fire station, blocking the driveway, count the seconds before you are arrested, and your car towed, whether or not those engines are called out on an emergency while you are arguing your case.
Wrong. The cop did not have the right to detain her, so HE was responsible for impeding the flow of traffic. If he had "put her in the slammer", she would have easily won a civil case against the Border Patrol for violating her rights, that's why he didn't do it. The cop had no probable cause to search her vehicle. Obviously, she was not hiding short Mexicans in her back seat.

But one could have been in the damn trunk.

This check point is on I-19. Her little ego game shut down 2 lanes of expressway for 20 minutes for no reason whatsover. She could have puilled over and played marytar without blocking the whole road, and still would have left in the same amount of time, without allowing them to search her car.

This particular check point stops dozens of illegal's every day. We had a case last year where they inspected a panel truck, and found 19 illegal's inside. Two years ago, a similar truck did not even make it from Nogales to the check point, because it was overloaded with 15 illegal's, and it rolled over and killed several of them when a tire blew.

If she actually worked for a living like the border patrol does, instead of driving her daddy's car back in forth to her daddy's second home in Vail, then maybe she would not be the miserable piece of shit that she is.
Entitled little bitch.

I bet if she was a different demographic, this ENTIRE thing would have went down differently.

Border patrol is a hard enough job to not have to deal with this little rich daddies girl. All of you screaming about her rights and what not, if YOU were stuck behind this little bitch for 20 minutes, you would have been screaming for her to pull over as well. STFU defenders.
The border patrol agent was the one holding up traffic, asshole.

By not pulling over, she was overstepping her rights, because she would have been legally arrested by a deputy for unlawfully impeding the flow of traffic. if the deputy had demanded that she pull her car off the road, and she had not complied, He could have put her in the slammer. Due to sit-ins in the 1960's, capital police have the legal authority to arrest anyone who sits on the floor of the capital building in DC, for the same reason. She does not have the right to park her car on the expressway for any reason, and if her car were to break down on the expressway, it would have been towed, impounded at her expense. In addition to that, her selfish and obnoxious behavior could have been responsible for the blocking of an emergency vehicle, which could have cost someone his llife. The next time any of you are pulled over for any reason and stop in front of a Fire station, blocking the driveway, count the seconds before you are arrested, and your car towed, whether or not those engines are called out on an emergency while you are arguing your case.
Wrong. The cop did not have the right to detain her, so HE was responsible for impeding the flow of traffic. If he had "put her in the slammer", she would have easily won a civil case against the Border Patrol for violating her rights, that's why he didn't do it. The cop had no probable cause to search her vehicle. Obviously, she was not hiding short Mexicans in her back seat.

But one could have been in the damn trunk.
So, you have a problem with the fourth amendment?

FACT:

the police have the authority & right to temporarily detain you and search you, IF they have reasonable suspicion that you are involved in criminal activity. Its called a Terry Stop, and the Supreme Court has found this stop & search to be Constitutional.

Their suspicion cannot be based on race, sex, ethnicity, language, etc.

They don't have to read you your Maranda Rights, as you are not being arrested.

FACT:

the police have the authority & right to temporarily detain you and search you, IF they have reasonable suspicion that you are involved in criminal activity. Its called a Terry Stop, and the Supreme Court has found this stop & search to be Constitutional.

Their suspicion cannot be based on race, sex, ethnicity, language, etc.

They don't have to read you your Maranda Rights, as you are not being arrested.
Link?

Whatever, apparently she was totally within her rights. They let her go.

I was dubious, I didn't know you could refuse to cooperate like that. She is very brave, and apparently knows her rights.

Unfortunately, most Americans have been conditioned to accept their humiliation with quiet resignation. This woman decided she wasn't gonna accept it. God Bless her.

This check point is on I-19. Her little ego game shut down 2 lanes of expressway for 20 minutes for no reason whatsover. She could have puilled over and played maryter without blocking the whole road, and still would have left in the same amount of time, without allowing them to search her car.

This particular check point stopped dozens of illegal's every day. We had a case last year where they inspected a panel truck, and found 19 illegal's inside. Two years ago, a similar truck did not even make it from Nogales to the check point, because it was overloaded with 15 illegal's, and it rolled over and killed several of them when I tire blew.

I can live with this kind of inconvenience. No one has to quietly accept their abuse in the name of convenience. That time is hopefully passing. God Bless this girl.

I hope that an illegal breaks into her house while she is gone and a deputy refuses to go in to clear her house because he doen't have a search warrant.

That's actually a very likely scenario these days. Our Government is bending over backwards for Illegals while abusing American Citizens. The Dear Leader would likely congratulate the Illegal and grant him or her Amnesty immediately. Then he would proceed to reward them with a sweet lifelong Welfare package.

I'm not blaming our Border Patrol Agents. I'm blaming our Government. These officers don't have the backing of their own Government. It's a very tough job. But that being said, this Woman is a Hero. You shouldn't despise her, you should thank her.

I would have arrested her on the spot. ON THE SPOT.

What would your charges be?

Causing a traffic jam.
She was a bitch. The officer was too damn nice and pussyfooted around. If I were a border patrol agent with a job to do, I would have arrested her immediately, had her car towed off so she would have to pay to get it out. If I were the guys boss, I would fire him for not taking control of the situation.

She didn't cause a traffic jam. The Officer did. And being a bitch isn't a crime. Next?

Entitled little bitch.

Knowing and standing up for your Constitutional Rights does not make one a 'Bitch.' And no one has to give up their rights in the name of convenience. Personally, I can handle this kind of inconvenience.

Last edited:
she wasn't pulled over for speeding, broken tail lights, weaving through lanes, excessive lane changing, ect etc. that means her stop was purely random and arbitrary.

they didn't smell drugs, or have any reason to suspect drugs, or guns, or anything else.

in this instance, the cops had no reason to request to search her vehicle. they had no reasonable suspicion of criminal activity.

without reasonable suspicion of criminal activity, they cannot search your car without your permission and they cannot detain you without your consent.

I don't know if she used the correct words, but in essense she was right.

I think if I was in her situation, being stopped by Border Patrol far from the border, I would have asked why I was stopped, if I am suspected of criminal activity, what that suspicion was based on.

without reasonable suspicion, they can't search you car.

without reasonable suspicion, you are free to go. :)

Entitled little bitch.

yes, she is entitled.

entitled to her 4th and 5th Amendment Rights.

entitled to not be searched and stopped without reasonable suspicion of criminal activity.

this is what the whole Stop & Frisk issue in NYC is about.

do you have a problem with the 4th and 5th Amendment?

You folks are forgetting 2 very important things:

1. Most people just let them do this shit and cops get used to it. So when that .01% actually says "pigger please", then they tend to go ape shit put and put people in the hospital.

2. According to Father Land security and the SCROTUM, err I meant the SCOTUS, you have no 4th amendment rights within 100 miles of a U.S. border along an international line. Stops based on no suspicion are legal by disorder control, Alcohol Tabacco and Fuck ups or any list of assorted federal brown shirts.

Technically speaking they could have drug her out screaming, ransacked her vehicle and could have arrested her had they thought it was worth their time, which it clearly wasn't.

Last edited:
You folks are forgetting 2 very important things:

1. Most people just let them do this shit and cops get used to it. So when that .01% actually says "pigger please", then they tend to go ape shit put and put people in the hospital.

2. According to Father Land security and the SCROTUM, err I meant the SCOTUS, you have no 4th amendment rights within 100 miles of a U.S. border along an international line. Stops based on no suspicion are legal by disorder control, Alcohol Tabacco and Fuck ups or any list of assorted federal brown shirts.

Technically speaking they could have drug her out screaming, ransacked her vehicle and could have arrested her had they thought it was worth their time, which it clearly wasn't.

you don't know what you're talking about.

they can only search you if you have passed through the border.

if you didn't just pass through the border, your 4th and 5th Amendment rights are guarunteed right up to the fence.

He was not being a bully. He was not being rude. SHE was. It is his job to do what he thinks is best AT OUR BORDERS. He didn't do it very well. I'd fire him.
Concerning the girl...good thing I don't wear a uniform and that was not me. She would be in jail.

Gracie, he was applying a policy of bullying and intimidation of American citizens. She did nothing wrong. Yes, he was doing his job. But that does not excuse that his job is to bully American citizens at the border. Matter of fact, I see her as a hero for standing up to this bullying of American Citizens by it's government.

You may note, also, that bullying American citizens at the border is not the only place we are being illegally "detained." The same thing is happening at Airports and other "random" locations around the USA. Further, other types of bullying are also occurring. For example, they are reading our emails and other messages, browsing our meta data, and many other types of facist like investigations without a "warrant." As another example, they "pat down" our children and look at naked picture scans of our children at airports.

If we don't stand up for our liberty we don't deserve it.

Last edited:
He was not being a bully. He was not being rude. SHE was. It is his job to do what he thinks is best AT OUR BORDERS. He didn't do it very well. I'd fire him.
Concerning the girl...good thing I don't wear a uniform and that was not me. She would be in jail.

they wanted to search her car without any reasonable suspicion of criminal activity.

that violates the 4th and 5th Amendment.

if you were that Border Patrolman and had arrested her, YOU would have written up by your superiors and probably sued for violating her civil rights.

If every person in America were to take the position that this woman did, then you might as well disband the border patrol allrtogether. You can't have it both ways. Either you cooperate with a reasonable request from a person whose job it is to stop a terrorist from blowing up your airplane, or human trafficing illegals into this country, or you just shut down the security system, and tell these people that it is open season on America.

I live about 15 miles from this border patrol checkpoint, and they keep our community safe from drug runners, human trafficers, and those who would break in to my house to steal food and anything else they can carry, including my guns. As far as I am concerned the border patrol deserves the same respect and support from American citizens as our troops fighting the Taliban in the mideast. If anything, the Border Patrol is more vital to our personal security than our armed forces. I have never felt personally threatened by anyone from Afganistan

Forum List

Back