Hot Girl Who Knows Her Rights Tells Off Border Patrol Officers...

If every person in America were to take the position that this woman did, then you might as well disband the border patrol allrtogether. You can't have it both ways. Either you cooperate with a reasonable request from a person whose job it is to stop a terrorist from blowing up your airplane, or human trafficing illegals into this country, or you just shut down the security system, and tell these people that it is open season on America.

I live about 15 miles from this border patrol checkpoint, and they keep our community safe from drug runners, human trafficers, and those who would break in to my house to steal food and anything else they can carry, including my guns. As far as I am concerned the border patrol deserves the same respect and support from American citizens as our troops fighting the Taliban in the mideast. If anything, the Border Patrol is more vital to our personal security than our armed forces. I have never felt personally threatened by anyone from Afganistan
Our president has already told them it's open season on America by refusing to prosecute or deport illegals, then unilaterally giving them amnesty, welfare, and free healthcare.

A whole bunch here keep talking about a traffic jam.
What traffic jam?
You could see the cars still going past her car. They just diverted the flow.
You know if the boarder patrol all had thermal cameras they would not be violating Citizens rights to illegal searches just because they have a suspicion.
Many of them tear up peoples cars searching for drugs and hidden illegals and you are left having to pay for that damage.
They have the drug dogs and then they can search your car.
Should be the same looking for illegals and they should have FLIR thermal cameras.
We have a thing called innocent till proven guilty.
They are using guilty until proven innocent.

You folks are forgetting 2 very important things:

1. Most people just let them do this shit and cops get used to it. So when that .01% actually says "pigger please", then they tend to go ape shit put and put people in the hospital.

2. According to Father Land security and the SCROTUM, err I meant the SCOTUS, you have no 4th amendment rights within 100 miles of a U.S. border along an international line. Stops based on no suspicion are legal by disorder control, Alcohol Tabacco and Fuck ups or any list of assorted federal brown shirts.

Technically speaking they could have drug her out screaming, ransacked her vehicle and could have arrested her had they thought it was worth their time, which it clearly wasn't.

you don't know what you're talking about.

they can only search you if you have passed through the border.

if you didn't just pass through the border, your 4th and 5th Amendment rights are guarunteed right up to the fence.

Yes, I do asshole. Go cite it yourself if you don't believe me. :eusa_boohoo:

If every person in America were to take the position that this woman did, then you might as well disband the border patrol allrtogether. You can't have it both ways. Either you cooperate with a reasonable request from a person whose job it is to stop a terrorist from blowing up your airplane, or human trafficing illegals into this country, or you just shut down the security system, and tell these people that it is open season on America.

I live about 15 miles from this border patrol checkpoint, and they keep our community safe from drug runners, human trafficers, and those who would break in to my house to steal food and anything else they can carry, including my guns. As far as I am concerned the border patrol deserves the same respect and support from American citizens as our troops fighting the Taliban in the mideast. If anything, the Border Patrol is more vital to our personal security than our armed forces. I have never felt personally threatened by anyone from Afganistan

Sorry to break it to you, but your Government doesn't care about you or your security. They're bending over backwards to placate Illegals. And they're doing the absolute opposite for American Citizens. It's a rogue criminal Government at this point. You should be thanking this brave woman. It's your Government you should be angry with.

You have the right as U.S. Citizen to refuse searches be it home or your car.

https://www.aclu.org/drug-law-refor...ial-justice/know-your-rights-what-do-if-you#3

If an officer or immigration agent asks to look inside your car, you can refuse to consent to the search. But if police believe your car contains evidence of a crime, your car can be searched without your consent.
You still have the right to refuse to consent. Which would help you in court if they did it without evidence.

https://www.aclu.org/drug-law-refor...ial-justice/know-your-rights-what-do-if-you#3

If an officer or immigration agent asks to look inside your car, you can refuse to consent to the search. But if police believe your car contains evidence of a crime, your car can be searched without your consent.
You still have the right to refuse to consent. Which would help you in court if they did it without evidence.

sure, you can refuse to be searched.

but the cops don't need your permission to search you if they have reasonable suspicion that you are involved in criminal activity.

what happens if they demand to search you even WITHOUT reasonable suspicion?

unless you want to get tazed or charged with assaulting a police officer, its best to comply. but you can always use your refusal to be searched as a defense...if they damage your property or FIND something illegal.

Our president has already told them it's open season on America by refusing to prosecute or deport illegals, then unilaterally giving them amnesty, welfare, and free healthcare.

An absolute lie, as documented by the following:

'Operation Streamline' takes hard line on illegal border crossers

Turn off your AM radio and join the real world.

Sorry to break it to you, but your Government doesn't care about you or your security. They're bending over backwards to placate Illegals. And they're doing the absolute opposite for American Citizens. It's a rogue criminal Government at this point. You should be thanking this brave woman. It's your Government you should be angry with.

I wont dignify your paranoia with a argument with you, because you are so far beyond the pale that I am sure that you know that the government is out to get you, and nothing I can say will change your mind.

No border patrol employee ever tried to tell her that she was wrong, and that they could search her car. The issue is her refusal to move her car out of the middle of the expressway while she played her ego games with the border patrol. The fact that they were not going to search her car became clear within the first 60 seconds.

No border patrol employee ever tried to tell her that she was wrong, and that they could search her car. The issue is her refusal to move her car out of the middle of the expressway while she played her ego games with the border patrol. The fact that they were not going to search her car became clear within the first 60 seconds.

Who was playing the ego game? The guy that would not let her go on even though he had no reason to hold her? Or the young girl that would not "submit" to the illegal detainment he was trying to force on her by making her leave the road and wait for him to try to find something to arrest her for? The gestapo would be so proud.

BS, he sues every state that tries to enforce immigration laws.

This check point is on I-19. Her little ego game shut down 2 lanes of expressway for 20 minutes for no reason whatsover. She could have puilled over and played maryter without blocking the whole road, and still would have left in the same amount of time, without allowing them to search her car.

This particular check point stopped dozens of illegal's every day. We had a case last year where they inspected a panel truck, and found 19 illegal's inside. Two years ago, a similar truck did not even make it from Nogales to the check point, because it was overloaded with 15 illegal's, and it rolled over and killed several of them when I tire blew.

If she actually worked for a living like the border patrol does, instead of driving her daddy's car back in forth to her daddy's second home in Vail, then maybe she would not be the miserable piece of shit that she is.

I can live with this kind of inconvenience. No one has to quietly accept their abuse in the name of convenience. That time is hopefully passing. God Bless this girl.

I hope that an illegal breaks into her house while she is gone and a deputy refuses to go in to clear her house because he doen't have a search warrant.

How in the FUCK does an officer, in the OP, that doesn't have probable cause equate to an officer investigating a crime scene?

I can see that you are not impressed by documentation from the Arizona Star, the lasgest newspaper in the area in a decidedly red state.

I can live with this kind of inconvenience. No one has to quietly accept their abuse in the name of convenience. That time is hopefully passing. God Bless this girl.

I hope that an illegal breaks into her house while she is gone and a deputy refuses to go in to clear her house because he doen't have a search warrant.

How in the FUCK does an officer, in the OP, that doesn't have probable cause equate to an officer investigating a crime scene?

If a county deputy told her to move her car off of the expressway, for ANY reason, and she refuses, then that spot has also become a crime scene.

You are wrong.

The officer attempted to detain her in violation of her 4th Amendment rights. She had proven she was a citizen and refused to be searched. The officer had no search warrant; nor was she in the process of committing a crime.

But Sheep Like You bleat to the statist beat.

You are wrong.

The officer attempted to detain her in violation of her 4th Amendment rights. She had proven she was a citizen and refused to be searched. The officer had no search warrant; nor was she in the process of committing a crime.

actually.....she didn't prove she was an American citizen.

all she did was show her Drivers License, which is NOT proof of citizenship.

many states allow Permanent Residents and folks with a Work Visa, to get a Drivers License.

..some states even let illegal aliens get a Drivers License.

You are wrong.

actually.....she didn't prove she was an American citizen.

all she did was show her Drivers License, which is NOT proof of citizenship.

many states allow Permanent Residents and folks with a Work Visa, to get a Drivers License.

..some states even let illegal aliens get a Drivers License.

You haven't provided any proof that she could be legally detained. When the supervisor showed up, he let her go based on her U.S. citizenship claim. So your entire argument is nonsense.

You haven't provided any proof that she could be legally detained. When the supervisor showed up, he let her go based on her U.S. citizenship claim. So your entire argument is nonsense.

Yes, he let her go because he believed she was a US Citizen. But she didn't prove it with a passport or Birth Certificate, which is the only true proof of citizenship.

I was on a bus from San Diego to LA, and Border Patrol boarded the bus, asking everyone for their passports. I had no passport, just my NY Drivers License. NY lets Permanent Residents and Visa holders get a Drivers License.

I showed the Patrolman by Drivers License. He asked me "are you an American citizen?"

I said "yes sir".

I didn't prove anything. He simply liked how I looked and my accent.

I can see that you are not impressed by documentation from the Arizona Star, the lasgest newspaper in the area in a decidedly red state.
You don't even know what your own messiah does, you just give him blind allegiance.

Holder: Feds may sue over Arizona immigration law - CNN.com

Forum List

Back