Hot Mic Catches MSNBC Reporter Telling Clinton Campaign What Questions to Expect

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
The leftist have describe the Democrat debates as "the way adults do debates." Apparently that means cheating and having the media in cahoots with their chosen candidate:

After Sunday night’s CNN Democratic debate, MSNBC reporter Kristen Welker either could not or did not hear studio anchor Ari Melber telling her she was live and on the air. Unbeknownst to Welker, her mic was on, which allowed the entire broadcast audience to hear Welker feeding questions to Jen Palmieri, Hillary Clinton’s Campaign Director of Communication.

The leftist have describe the Democrat debates as "the way adults do debates." Apparently that means cheating have having the media in cahoots with their chosen candidate:

After Sunday night’s CNN Democratic debate, MSNBC reporter Kristen Welker either could not or did not hear studio anchor Ari Melber telling her she was live and on the air. Unbeknownst to Welker, her mic was on, which allowed the entire broadcast audience to hear Welker feeding questions to Jen Palmieri, Hillary Clinton’s Campaign Director of Communication.

Yes, seen that report also! But hey, the media isn't bias, oh no, never, never, ever!

Ever wonder why conservatives on here fight so vociferously.........and usually win........against lefties? Because we pay attention, far more than most people do, to what is actually going on. When we catch the lefties, as we always do, using propaganda and spewing nonsense through their pearly whites and prove it, they must wonder why their narratives do not work on here with us.

Is it any wonder why they are so shrill! Why hell, if the rest of the country paid attention 60% as much as we do, why they might even lose some of their trusty, plantation, blue states come November-)

But, but, she suppose to be so smart. Proves she has no ideas of her own and can't think for herself. That's normal for a liberal.

The leftist have describe the Democrat debates as "the way adults do debates." Apparently that means cheating and having the media in cahoots with their chosen candidate:

. this is the same thing from Trump fixed questions. Its around the 23' mark. It's actually worse really. The campaign director here gets about a minute extra here to formulate her respons. Trump gets to choose what he's asked.

Last edited:

. this is the same thing from Trump fixed questions. Its around the 23' mark

It's politics so in the US that means biased media. What's not biased that there's a definite qualititive difference between the democrats debating and the republicans debating.

Last edited:

...and she's a loopy kunt

It's politics so in the US that means biased media. What's not biased that there's a definite qualititive difference between the democrats debating and the republicans debating.

The media is always biased in the same direction. It has become virtually the official propaganda arm of the Democrat Party and the federal government.

Last edited:

. this is the same thing from Trump fixed questions. Its around the 23' mark. It's actually worse really. The campaign director here gets about a minute extra here to formulate her respons. Trump gets to choose what he's asked.

Your link doesn't work.

The media is always biased in one direction. It has become virtually the official propaganda arm of the Democrat Party and the federal government.

Of course it's biased, like you are biased to defend Trump and I am biased to defend te left. That statement you just said proves it. First of you can't exactly claim fox news is pro democrat and last time I checked 2/3 of the branches of governement are tipt in the favour of the republicans. So please spare me the it's rigged against us crap please.

The media is always biased in one direction. It has become virtually the official propaganda arm of the Democrat Party and the federal government.

Of course it's biased, like you are biased to defend Trump and I am biased to defend te left. That statement you just said proves it. First of you can't exactly claim fox news is pro democrat and last time I checked 2/3 of the branches of governement are tipt in the favour of the republicans. So please spare me the it's rigged against us crap please.

ABC, NBC, CBS, PBS, CNN, and MSNBC are all biased in favor of Democrats. Furthermore, most major News papers are biased in favor of Democrats. Against that you have one cable network biased in favor of Republicans.

It's a rigged game.

ABC, NBC, CBS, PBS, CNN, and MSNBC are all biased in favor of Democrats. Furthermore, most major News papers are biased in favor of Democrats. Against that you have one cable network biased in favor of Republicans.

It's a rigged game.

I ask you how many republicans get their info from any of those stations? It's exactly the reason the US gets more polarised every day. Nobody not republicans and not democrats get to listen to the other sides viewpoints. And most ppl don't have the time nore the inclination to try to inform themselfs. One of the reasons I'm on this forum is that I honestly do try to get the motivation behind ppl who are diametrical opposed to my viewpoints.

Last edited:

It's a rigged game.

I ask you how many republicans get their info from any of those stations. It's exactly the reason the US gets more polarised every day. Nobody not republicans and not democrats get to listen to the other sides viewpoints. And most ppl don't have the time nore the inclination to try to inform themselfs. One of the reasons I'm on this forum is that I honestly do try to get the motivation behind ppl who are diametrical opposed to my viewpoints.

Still struggling with wanting Trump to be honest.

this is another indication of the type of people that Mrs. Tuluza surrounds herself. Too incompetent to hold onto the written copy of the questions.

...and she's a loopy kunt

he he he he he he.. you said, loopy kunt.

When the left get caught, their predictable response....."well, everyone does it....sooo"

Are they suggesting the republicans got questions from some network? Do they have proof? No? Thought not...

Wow there is no pleasing anybody right.You can turn the argument even further, the moment i would find a network doing it, would you turn it into. 'Sure a network did it, but was it a national network.' and after that, yea but did they do it in primetime. I was pointing out that this post was designed to prove media was biased towarths liberals by giving an example the media gave a political aid a minute extra to gather her thoughts for a response. It literally took me 2 min to find MSNBC letting Trump pick his questions. Now I believe the media is leaning left probably more ,since journalist in general are more likely to be democrats. I was pointing out the hypocrytie of that kinda proof. So if you think it's not hyprocritical please tell me why?

It's a rigged game.

I ask you how many republicans get their info from any of those stations? It's exactly the reason the US gets more polarised every day. Nobody not republicans and not democrats get to listen to the other sides viewpoints. And most ppl don't have the time nore the inclination to try to inform themselfs. One of the reasons I'm on this forum is that I honestly do try to get the motivation behind ppl who are diametrical opposed to my viewpoints.

It doesn't matter how many Republicans get their information from one of those stations, the bottom line, as you admitted, most people don't have the time nor the inclination to try to inform themselves. They just passively accept whatever the networks feed them. That gives them a highly biased perspective on politics. Of course, that's the way douche bags like you like it.

Forum List

Back