Hot Off the Fulton County Jail Records Search

The fact that it rarely , if ever , occurred before , implies that trump is overly concerned with his image, so much so, that he is willing to tell lies to maintain that false image. He seems to be incapable of telling the TRUTH. Dumbass.
You think it’s rare that people give the wrong height weight to the jailhouse when arrested? LOL. What are you going to tell me next that people dont lie about their height weight on their license?

You think it’s rare that people give the wrong height weight to the jailhouse when arrested? LOL. What are you going to tell me next that people dont lie about their height weight on their license?
So you admit trump is lying about his weight. Finally a trump supporter that admits trump is a liar.

Both group had arrests. The difference being you cowards attacked our nations capitol. Isnt that right, traitor?
Serious crimes committed on J6 were totally dwarfed by other 'mostly peaceful riots' in many blue areas of the country. Many died.....towns were destroyed.

This is about alleged multiple crimes not a license ; slightly more serious if you can comprehend that. People out on.parole cannot commit ANY crimes.

So you admit trump is lying about his weight. Finally a trump supporter that admits trump is a liar.
I’m not a Trump supporter. I just don’t think the accuracy of someones height weight is important. It’s certainly not something anyone should be thrown in jail for.

Nope. It's juries,
No, it is not it is the actions of law enforcement that decide that.
Nope. It's juries alright, just like everything and everybody else that goes to trial. If you don't like jury trials, convince trump to try for a judge rendered verdict, if that suits you better.

I’m not a Trump supporter. I just don’t think the accuracy of someones height weight is important. It’s certainly not something anyone should be thrown in jail for.
He wasnt thrown in jail for that. But that's how fucked in the head he is he has to lie about even the mundane things.

It doesn't matter what you or I think about the law, it matters what the law is

Unfortunately probably not. But his lies will hang him sooner or later . I mean that figuratively, not literally. Very slight chance of that, but given his nature, you never know what's going to happen next.
How many pounds are you allowed to be off by before you’re locked up in prison? Does the sentence increase the further your away from the actual number? If I’m off by far enough can I get the death penalty?

Immaterial , way, way off subject. Try to get it together and stay on subject or get your posts removed.
Actually it was a civil disposition where he was found guilty of lying under oath. Mybad.

He did raise money off a blowjob though.

Stann, don't rat me out.................. :biggrin:

How many pounds are you allowed to be off by before you’re locked up in prison? Does the sentence increase the further your away from the actual number? If I’m off by far enough can I get the death penalty?
This ALL could have been avoided if the Fulton County Police had booked him like everyone else , like they were suppose to. Why believe a prolific liar like trump is beyond comprehension , especially a very vain , narcissist about personal information. Of course he's going to lie , he knows nothing else.

Forum List

Back