Hot Off the Fulton County Jail Records Search

Actually it was a civil disposition where he was found guilty of lying under oath. Mybad.

He did raise money off a blowjob though.

Stann, don't rat me out.................. :biggrin:
Just did, this BS has to stop.

This ALL could have been avoided if the Fulton County Police had booked him like everyone else , like they were suppose to. Why believe a prolific liar like trump is beyond comprehension , especially a very vain , narcissist about personal information. Of course he's going to lie , he knows nothing else.
I mean this with all sincerity. Get a life. You’re obsessing about what someone you don’t know told the police about what they weigh.

How many pounds are you allowed to be off by before you’re locked up in prison? Does the sentence increase the further your away from the actual number? If I’m off by far enough can I get the death penalty?
Just ending one's parole. No big deal.

We already know Inmate No. P01135909 is pathological liar. Which is why his shysters will never him let sit in the witness stand. He will comitt perjury and be charged with it.
That's rich considering you back a guy that says our borders are closed.
You bitch about Trump lying about his weight and height, but could give a darn about the lies from Robert L Peters that effect our lives in the worse possible ways.

Talking about dishonest.

The last two Democrat presidents (Barry & Biden) have tried to hide their identities by using an alias.
If that isn't dishonest I don't know what is.
Ask yourself what they were doing that they needed to hide their identities for? :oops-28:

I usually don't wear tee shirts with pictures or messages. I outgrew that in my teens, but I'll probably order one for support. I'll order another in your name
Good idea, buy many. I have never worn any type of shirt with a pictures, messages or advertising.

Just ending one's parole. No big deal.
Find an instance of anyone getting in trouble with the law over their height weight and I’ll agree with you. The reality is you only care because of who did it not what was done.

Forum List

Back