Hot Off the Fulton County Jail Records Search

F4YRb3pXUAAXPNF.jpg

Lying to the police can be a simple misdemeanor or a felony depending on the situation. This is most likely a misdemeanor , for a person out on parole , I don't know what that means.

If you wonder why people don't take you seriously refer to this post.

Anyone who thinks someone should be thrown in jail for “lying” about their height/weight should be thrown in jail fr stupidity.

it has to be illegal to be that fucking dumb. At a minimum they should be committed as anyone That stupid is a danger to themselves and others.

Anyone who thinks someone should be thrown in jail for “lying” about their height/weight should be thrown in jail fr stupidity.

it has to be illegal to be that fucking dumb. At a minimum they should be committed as anyone That stupid is a danger to themselves and others.
No but it's illegal to.lie to police. It's just another crime, I realize that doesn't mean anything to people like you but it does to the law and people who support it.

Maybe you should look up perjury. Giving a false statement to the police ISNT perjury.
In my state it's simply called false reporting and is a misdemeanor. I don't know what it's called in Georgia. Look it up, I'm m sure it's still a crime. In some places it's a felony, they didn't specify where. Looked it up for you, in Georgia it's called false reporting and is a misdemeanor. A CRIME.

Forum List

Back