Hot Off the Fulton County Jail Records Search

I wasn't aware Trump has been found guilty of anything.
Not yet, the guy must have super luck or super smarts to get away with everything he's gotten away with in his lifetime. Of course he bought his way out of a lot of the 4,000 legal cases against him. E. Jean Carroll's case alone cost him over $5,000,000.

Get yourself some Actual Evidence and you might have a point

Even Comer admits he has nothing on President Biden
It’s your side that has to prove your accusations. Trump is presumed innocent until you can prove any of it in a court of law. Then, if they are convicted, it has to go through appeals.

Of course they care

They care that Trump lied about his height and weight? I highly doubt that.
If his height and weight is reported wrong, when they capture an orange guy with strawberry blonde hair, they will say……
This guy is too short and too fat. He can’t be Trump

Sure bud. You might be obsessed by it but I kind of doubt the vast vast majority of people could care less about whether he lied about his height and weight at the jailhouse.

Lying to the police is a crime. No wonder crime rates are so high, no one cares.
Actually, no it’s not.

Lying to a federal agent investigating a crime is itself a crime. But lying to a cop isn’t.

Too bad you libturds can’t help lying.

It’s your side that has to prove your accusations. Trump is presumed innocent until you can prove any of it in a court of law. Then, if they are convicted, it has to go through appeals.
Ditto. Allegations, not simple accusations, like the ones against Biden.

They care that Trump lied about his height and weight? I highly doubt that.

Sure bud. You might be obsessed by it but I kind of doubt the vast vast majority of people could care less about whether he lied about his height and weight at the jailhouse.
Revoke his bail

Stann

Do you really think anyone gives a shit what height and weight anyone gives the jailhouse when they are booked?
Lying to the police can be a simple misdemeanor or a felony depending on the situation. This is most likely a misdemeanor , for a person out on parole , I don't know what that means.

Inmate No. P01135909 looks like he having to bear down really hard while sitting on his golden shitter.

View attachment 819666
image0-12.jpeg

Forum List

Back