🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hours after Trump says US won’t be taken advantage of, Pacific nations reach deal without America

I'm sure that Japan and South Korea are anxious to let China make massive trade surplus at their expense.

NOT.

Good for Trump. and Good for America.
Hilarious. One of the major reasons the US got on board TPP in the first place was to isolate China, which was not part of the deal. Now US influence in the region has diminished and China has a chance to fill a trade vacuum.

Best POTUS evah!

What is called "Free Trade" has not been working for US.

Better to walk away from a bad deal.

Asia has a lot more respect for Trump than they showed to Obama the last time he was there.
LIAR!

maxresdefault.jpg

trump_korea.jpg
Wow....that's at least 20 protesters.

No, dumb-ass.
I was speaking of the obvious respect these country's leadership showed.
I'm sure you can always post a few photos of leftist protesters in South Korea.
I'm not impressed.

I'm sure that Japan and South Korea are anxious to let China make massive trade surplus at their expense.

NOT.

Good for Trump. and Good for America.
Hilarious. One of the major reasons the US got on board TPP in the first place was to isolate China, which was not part of the deal. Now US influence in the region has diminished and China has a chance to fill a trade vacuum.

Best POTUS evah!
Wow....taking a dump on your biggest trading partner really makes a lot of sense.

Let me how it turns out.

Trump fucked American farmers out of billions of dollars when he exited the TPP>

The stupid fuck did not even know what was in it.

His base myself included wanted OUT of TPP. He kept a promise!
Trump 2020!

For perspective, realize that Chinese currency is pegged to a direct and un-moving exchange rate of the dollar.

How would it matter ?

It's a better deal now the US is out. The US was pushing its intellectual property rights and trying to open up avenues for Big Pharma. Now you've walked away from protecting the assets you have. Best POTUS evah!

Someone explain free trade, protective tariffs and how it all boils down to We the People.

We don't want supposedly Free Trade, that ends up being against the best interests of We the People.

Protective tariffs are a potential solution to that.

It's a better deal now the US is out. The US was pushing its intellectual property rights and trying to open up avenues for Big Pharma. Now you've walked away from protecting the assets you have. Best POTUS evah!

Sure, cause I'm sure that China and Vietnam and Taiwan were going to get right on enforcing our copyright laws.

I'm sure they were willing to sign pieces of paper promising that.

Our leverage is food. Nobody can feed all those folks but out farmers.
You're dreaming. If that was the case you wouldn't need tariffs and restrictions on agricultural imports, you'd be exporting to everyone else.

Sure, cause I'm sure that China and Vietnam and Taiwan were going to get right on enforcing our copyright laws.

Lol, that was part of the whole deal from the US point of view. It's what the US was pursuing in the arrangement. Its farm produce is too heavily subsidised to compete in 'free' trade, it'd be sued under the terms of the deal as soon as it tried.

edit...Oh, maybe beef to Japan, fair enough.

I have to say, this is even funnier than Trump. And he's the best POTUS evah!

Lol, that was part of the whole deal from the US point of view. It's what the US was pursuing in the arrangement. It's farm produce is too heavily subsidised to compete in 'free' trade, it'd be sued under the terms of the deal as soon as it tried.

And I have no doubt that that a couple of years from now we would look back.

and we would opened up our markets even more for them to make money off of US,

while their corrupt and massively underfunded efforts to enforce our intellectual rights, had mysteriously failed, for some reason or another.

It is time for America to be a serious nation again, and stop playing to lose.

Forum List

Back