🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hours after Trump says US won’t be taken advantage of, Pacific nations reach deal without America

Trump's tantrum didn't work.

US left out as Pacific trade deal achieved

DANANG, Vietnam – President Donald Trump delivered a fiery speech on trade here Friday, declaring that he would not allow the United States to be “taken advantage of anymore” and planned to place “America first.”

And then, less than 24-hours later, 11 Pacific-Rim countries collectively shrugged and moved on without the U.S.

On Saturday, the countries announced they had reached a deal to move ahead with the Trans-Pacific Partnership free-trade pact that Trump threw into question when he withdrew from it earlier this year.
<more>

Isn't that what Trump wanted? I don't recall him ever being in favor of it.

I'm a commie bastard that hates Capitalism.
You finally admit the truth!
Thank you.
misquoting him?
Nope I quoted his words exactly.
Free trade doesn't mean getting screwed just to punish America because I'm a commie bastard that hates Capitalism.
and out of context.
How is it out of context? He says America should not be punished because HE is a commie bastard.

Thank you.
misquoting him?
Free trade doesn't mean getting screwed just to punish America because I'm a commie bastard that hates Capitalism.
Nope, liar. You edited my quote.
I shortened your quote to its essence, you Capitalism hating commie bastard.

Thank you.
Using edited quotes to change the context is not only dishonest but against the rules.
How did I change the "context" of your confession by quoting you exactly???
You didn't quote me exactly....liar.
Every word came from you in the order you posted them, you commie bastard.

Thank you.
misquoting him?
Thanks for admitting you lied and misquoted me.

Mic drop.

Thank you.
Using edited quotes to change the context is not only dishonest but against the rules.
How did I change the "context" of your confession by quoting you exactly???
You didn't quote me exactly....liar.
Every word came from you in the order you posted them, you commie bastard.
Liar.

Thank you.
misquoting him?
Thanks for admitting you lied and misquoted me.
Mic drop.
LIAR!
You clearly said America should not be punished because YOU are a commie bastard. And I agree with you, you commie bastard.

Asia has a lot more respect for Trump than they showed to Obama the last time he was there.
LIAR!

maxresdefault.jpg

trump_korea.jpg

Did you even LOOK at the photo you posted?

maxresdefault-C6MHg9RO.1510445689.jpg

maxresdefault-C6MHg9RO.1510444757.jpg

You want to take a look at the ticker at the bottom, just to the right of "berlin 19 22" what does it say? PRESIDENT ELECT DONALD TRUMP. Trump wasn't even in fucking office when that screen shot was taken!!!

You proved mudwhistle right, that they had no respect for Obama. Obama was in office when that image was taken!!

OOPS major fucking fail.

Last edited:
Asia has a lot more respect for Trump than they showed to Obama the last time he was there.
LIAR!

maxresdefault.jpg

trump_korea.jpg

Did you even LOOK at the photo you posted?

maxresdefault-C6MHg9RO.1510444757.jpg

You want to take a look at the ticker at the bottom, just to the right of "berlin 19 22" what does it say? PRESIDENT ELECT DONALD TRUMP. Trump wasn't even in fucking office when that screen shot was taken!!!

You proved mudwhistle right, that they had no respect for Obama. Obama was in office when that image was taken!!

OOPS major fucking fail.
student-protest-Donald-Trump-Asia-tour-1117483.jpg

‘Don’t come here!’ South Korea protests against Donald Trump ahead of Asia tour
POLICE stepped in as South Korean students protested Donald Trump’s upcoming visit to the war-threatened country.
By REBECCA PINNINGTON
PUBLISHED: 12:01, Fri, Nov 3, 2017

Yep he wasn't even in office, he wasn't even president yet!! LOL

So in a country of a few BILLION people, you have one picture of one slant eye holding up one sign that says dump trump and that represents a BILLION fucking Asians? Really?

That proves they weren't hating him because of anything he did as president, they hated him simply because he was Trump and he stood for America. That means it was personal, not a presidential reason they hate him. They hate him because he puts America first.

Which, of course, means I could give a rats ass what those slant eyes think of our president-elect.

Last edited:

DANANG, Vietnam – President Donald Trump delivered a fiery speech on trade here Friday, declaring that he would not allow the United States to be “taken advantage of anymore” and planned to place “America first.”

And then, less than 24-hours later, 11 Pacific-Rim countries collectively shrugged and moved on without the U.S.

On Saturday, the countries announced they had reached a deal to move ahead with the Trans-Pacific Partnership free-trade pact that Trump threw into question when he withdrew from it earlier this year.
<more>
For a trade deal, you need a market. Without the US, it's a shell. All these countries will negotiate an independent deal with the US. After all, China and Japan have all the rice they need.

Billions of people vs 320 million.

Do you think the US will no longer import from these countries?

Our purpose in the TPP was to level the playing field for US products - like agriculture.

Yep he wasn't even in office, he wasn't even president yet!! LOL

So in a country of a few BILLION people, you have one picture of one slant eye holding up one sign that says dump trump and that represents a BILLION fucking Asians? Really?

That proves they weren't hating him because of anything he did as president, they hated him simply because he was Trump and he stood for America. That means it was personal, not a presidential reason they hate him. They hate him because he puts America first.

Which, of course, means I could give a rats ass what those slant eyes think of our president-elect.
Nice racial slur asshole.

We hate Trump because is a lying asshole. He has always been a lying asshole.

Trump does NOT stand for America. At least not my America. My America is not full of bigots & business cheats, women gropers & accused child rapists. My America does not insult the military service of our veterans.

<more>
For a trade deal, you need a market. Without the US, it's a shell. All these countries will negotiate an independent deal with the US. After all, China and Japan have all the rice they need.

Our purpose in the TPP was to level the playing field for US products - like agriculture.
The US represents 20-25% of the world's economy and thus markets. Countries will be free to enter into bi-lateral agreements, and they will.

Your whining, as usual, is pointless.

<more>

The US represents 20-25% of the world's economy and thus markets. Countries will be free to enter into bi-lateral agreements, and they will.

Your whining, as usual, is pointless.

When?

Sure it would. LIke we've been suing Airbus for years, to no avail.
Ffs. What agreement do you have with European entities that they should give a fuck about your law suits? The TPP gives injured parties the right to redress. Can you not be told?

Forum List

Back