🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hours after Trump says US won’t be taken advantage of, Pacific nations reach deal without America

Thanks for admitting you [edthecynic] lied and misquoted me.
It's almost as though you think you were called a commie bastard by someone other than yourself. Must be a Republican.
I guess you don't English well enough to know that I was using sarcasm and replacing my belief system with that of your typical shitforbrains liberal.
Stop trying to waste my time and my bandwidth.

Trump's tantrum didn't work.

US left out as Pacific trade deal achieved

DANANG, Vietnam – President Donald Trump delivered a fiery speech on trade here Friday, declaring that he would not allow the United States to be “taken advantage of anymore” and planned to place “America first.”

And then, less than 24-hours later, 11 Pacific-Rim countries collectively shrugged and moved on without the U.S.

On Saturday, the countries announced they had reached a deal to move ahead with the Trans-Pacific Partnership free-trade pact that Trump threw into question when he withdrew from it earlier this year.
<more>
Getting along is overrated… Dumbass

A telling idiot-gram ^^^. What it tells, is Rustic is low ranked and déclassé.

When the group in question has gotten used to the idea of getting ahead by taking advantage of you, Rustic is right on.

THe right answer is not always all that complex.

Sure it would. LIke we've been suing Airbus for years, to no avail.
Ffs. What agreement do you have with European entities that they should give a fuck about your law suits? The TPP gives injured parties the right to redress. Can you not be told?

And under the WTO, Boeing has been suing Airbus for years.

They've effectively proven their point that Airbus was created, grown and maintained by subsidies, but Airbus is just dragging it out, indefinitely..

No one in the industry thinks that any real price will every be paid by Airbus to Boeing, and certainly NOT to the workers who lost or never got jobs.

So, the WTO, "right to address"

Worthless crap.

It is time to stop playing Pretend Free Trade and start acting like serious people.

while their corrupt and massively underfunded efforts to enforce our intellectual rights, had mysteriously failed, for some reason or another.
Unbelievable. The agreement would have given injured US entities the power to sue, which they do not now have. These dudes just can't be told.
"I want you to sue that business in N. China located in a fucking back alley that's cranking out knock-offs of our US made belt buckles! Send them a nasty letter! Tell them were are going to have their back alley factory shut down! It shouldn't take more than 500K in lawyer's fees but in a couple of years we will have closed them down!".
Yeah riiiiiiiiight asshole!
You are living in a fucking TV dream world.

while their corrupt and massively underfunded efforts to enforce our intellectual rights, had mysteriously failed, for some reason or another.
Unbelievable. The agreement would have given injured US entities the power to sue, which they do not now have. These dudes just can't be told.
"I want you to sue that business in N. China located in a fucking back alley that's cranking out knock-offs of our US made belt buckles! Send them a nasty letter! Tell them were are going to have their back alley factory shut down! It shouldn't take more than 500K in lawyer's fees but in a couple of years we will have closed them down!".
You talking about Trump's ties or Ibvnka's shoes?

All withdrawing from the TPP did was to make the US less important in world trade.

By the time Trump finishes destroying this country, lead will be in our waters, our air quality will be hazardous, our prestine parks will have oil rigs scattered all over the place, our leadership on the world stage, gone, our reputation gone, the market bustling with zillionaires while the bottom 99.99% debate confederate statues, gun control, financial ruin with low wages and Trump's latest tweets!!

Trump makes a deal with China to sell them what? They make every gotdamned thing in the world...including Trump merchandize and his brand...face it folks, that Contract with America, the GOP ass ho's gave us with NAFTA and that bitch Clinton signing it....sealed our fate years ago.

Trump makes a deal with China to sell them what? They make every gotdamned thing in the world...including Trump merchandize and his brand...face it folks, that Contract with America, the GOP ass ho's gave us with NAFTA and that bitch Clinton signing it....sealed our fate years ago.

So, fine, sell them nothing and buy nothing in return.

Let them try to get the surplus they need to keep their house of cards afloat, Japan and Europe.

bmx6z1sl0byy.jpg

Yep he wasn't even in office, he wasn't even president yet!! LOL

So in a country of a few BILLION people, you have one picture of one slant eye holding up one sign that says dump trump and that represents a BILLION fucking Asians? Really?

That proves they weren't hating him because of anything he did as president, they hated him simply because he was Trump and he stood for America. That means it was personal, not a presidential reason they hate him. They hate him because he puts America first.

Which, of course, means I could give a rats ass what those slant eyes think of our president-elect.
Nice racial slur asshole.

We hate Trump because is a lying asshole. He has always been a lying asshole.

Trump does NOT stand for America. At least not my America. My America is not full of bigots & business cheats, women gropers & accused child rapists. My America does not insult the military service of our veterans.
My America is not full of bigots & business cheats, women gropers & accused child rapists.
sorry Dave these people have been here long before trump.....so what America are you talking about?....

All of Asia is laughing at this moron. Trump is now having second thoughts about TPP....you think?

DANANG, Vietnam – President Donald Trump delivered a fiery speech on trade here Friday, declaring that he would not allow the United States to be “taken advantage of anymore” and planned to place “America first.”

And then, less than 24-hours later, 11 Pacific-Rim countries collectively shrugged and moved on without the U.S.

On Saturday, the countries announced they had reached a deal to move ahead with the Trans-Pacific Partnership free-trade pact that Trump threw into question when he withdrew from it earlier this year.
<more>

Good for them. At least we didn’t roll over and offer to move half our remaining manufacturing jobs to them, which is exactly what would had happened if Hillary was President.

<more>

Good for them. At least we didn’t roll over and offer to move half our remaining manufacturing jobs to them, which is exactly what would had happened if Hillary was President.
When will Trump and Ivanka manufacture in the US?

<more>

When will Trump and Ivanka manufacture in the US?

Who cares? How is that relevant to anything?

Forum List

Back