House Democrat Chief of Staff & Former D-Schiff Aide Caught Defacing Rep R-Taylor Greene $360 Poster

Aw gee. Another lying story from the Gateway Pundit.

Maybe she's just leaving a deliberately offensive poster out there to piss people off, and so she can claim "victim" when it happens.
Honeypot.

Looks like it worked.

One of the lefties got busted buzzing around it.

Some of us have been condemning a duel justice system for years. Many now complaining dismissed those claims as worthless.

Maybe we are owed an apology and some help in addressed our messed up justice system?

(The person should have been arrested just like the person caught vandalizing anything else would be)

Check it out. He's whimpering over a sticker.

This snowflakification of the Republican male is universal, which is why nobody now wants to admit to being a Republican.
^^^^ This from the people who believe words they don't like are violence.

I'd tell you to grow up, but at this late date, you're only going to get older.

Leftists are nothing more than cranky toddlers who need to take a nap.

The House Democrat Chief of Staff for Democrat Congressman Jake Auchincloss (MA), who also previously worked for D-Adam Schiff, Timothy Hysom, 51, has been caught on security camera by the Capitol Police criminally defacing a poster owned by R-Marjorie Taylor Greene outside of her office .

The Capitol Police filed charges and put out an arrest warrant for Hyson....

View attachment 660245
Copy of Hyson arrest warrant & Photos of Hyson defacing poster

....but not so fast. Remember, the usual laws that apply to everyone else do NOT apply to Democrats!

Once this matter was brought to the attention of US AG Garland and his DOJ brown Shirts, the charges were dropped, the arrest warrant canceled.

The DOJ informed Grerne that it refused to prosecute because it did not believe a federal judge would prosecute crime ... specifically the crime by a Democrat against her.

Democrats then rallied around Hyson, because they were (easily) offended (snowflakes) by the poster which proclaimed there are only 2 genders - male and female.

Democrats called reminding people of the fact 'bullying'..

(This coming from leftists who can't even answer the question, "What is a woman" and who think biological males can have babies...)

No crime is too large or small for the Democrat Party titty-suckers! And the sucker worked for Adam Schiff, too. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

I love how you twist things into something that was never said.

I said that MTG has deliberately posted a piece of hate speech in the public hallways, hoping to provoke a response so that she can cry "victim" when it happens. Anything to raise a buck with that one.

I didn't say I condoned defacing private property, but I've seen the hate speech poster she has on the wall and it is an obscenity. It should be defaced, and she should be ashamed for posting it. Yes, there is speech so vile, it should not be allowed to stand.
Grow the fuck up.

The House Democrat Chief of Staff for Democrat Congressman Jake Auchincloss (MA), who also previously worked for D-Adam Schiff, Timothy Hysom, 51, has been caught on security camera by the Capitol Police criminally defacing a poster owned by R-Marjorie Taylor Greene outside of her office .

The Capitol Police filed charges and put out an arrest warrant for Hyson....

View attachment 660245
Copy of Hyson arrest warrant & Photos of Hyson defacing poster

....but not so fast. Remember, the usual laws that apply to everyone else do NOT apply to Democrats!

Once this matter was brought to the attention of US AG Garland and his DOJ brown Shirts, the charges were dropped, the arrest warrant canceled.

The DOJ informed Grerne that it refused to prosecute because it did not believe a federal judge would prosecute crime ... specifically the crime by a Democrat against her.

Democrats then rallied around Hyson, because they were (easily) offended (snowflakes) by the poster which proclaimed there are only 2 genders - male and female.

Democrats called reminding people of the fact 'bullying'..

(This coming from leftists who can't even answer the question, "What is a woman" and who think biological males can have babies...)

Was a tissue needed for the tears? :206:

I love how you twist things into something that was never said.

I said that MTG has deliberately posted a piece of hate speech in the public hallways, hoping to provoke a response so that she can cry "victim" when it happens. Anything to raise a buck with that one.

I didn't say I condoned defacing private property, but I've seen the hate speech poster she has on the wall and it is an obscenity. It should be defaced, and she should be ashamed for posting it. Yes, there is speech so vile, it should not be allowed to stand.

A poster that says ”There are 2 genders. Trust the Science” is hate speech? I disagree, however, do I really need to point out the countless times Democrats directed hate speech towards Trump? “We’re going to impeach the motherf*cker”, said Rep. Rashida Tlaib.

Seems to me that “hate speech” to Democrats is opinions with which they don’t agree.

A poster that says ”There are 2 genders. Trust the Science” is hate speech? I disagree, however, do I really need to point out the countless times Democrats directed hate speech towards Trump? “We’re going to impeach the motherf*cker”, said Rep. Rashida Tlaib.

Seems to me that “hate speech” to Democrats is opinions with which they don’t agree.
LibTards are emotionally disturbed and mentally ill.
People with these attributes think they are the norm.

From the OP

. “Regulations published by the House Buildings Commission prohibit ‘posters’ from being posted in the hallways outside of Members’ House offices in the House Office Buildings. Adhering a sticker – to a poster that shouldn’t be there in the first place – is hardly a federal crime.

Was a tissue needed for the tears? :206:
What 'tears', snowflake? Stop projecting...

download.jpeg-2.jpg

1655813724280.png

1655813776149.png

Check it out. He's whimpering over a sticker.
Pointing out the continuous, and even juvenile, criminal behavior of your masters is a pleasure, not something to whimper over.

The sad thing is sheep like you have surrendered any morals, ethics, and sense of right or wrong to follow self-serving liars, thieves, and traitors who don't give a damn about you, as you have convinced yourselves they do.

It's like a pig on a farm convincing itself the farmer must love it because the farmer is treating it so 'well' and fattening it up.

Yeah, you're still not equals, you're still a pig to them, & they're still going to slaughter you.

Good luck with that.

Right wingers have threatened AOC's life, on more than one occasion, and you've said NOTHING about any of that. In fact, you cheered on those who threatened the Squad.
Demafascist brownshirts actually had plans to assassinate a Justice, and one actually shot a Congressman and opened fire on a softball game full of GOP Congressmen. We all noticed your silence....

MTG had her life threatened as well...with death threats:

Forum List

Back