House Democrats Vote To Undermine USSC, Violate Separation of Powers

I do not believe any justice should ever comment on a case they have not heard. It would mean they have prejudiced themselves.
So there is no questions you can ask at all. Because everything could come in front of them to judge seeing as though no judgement is ever safe.

So there is no questions you can ask at all. Because everything could come in front of them to judge seeing as though no judgement is ever safe.

Sure, you can ask about the hiring of illegal domestic help like Zoe Baird was. If you want judges confirmed that will rule how you will like, win elections.

Sure, you can ask about the hiring of illegal domestic help like Zoe Baird was. If you want judges confirmed that will rule how you will like, win elections.
No because they might come up in the court decisions. She cod dodge that question. Next question I cant answer that because I might rule on the case. Next question rand Paul.

So what questions could you ask them about judicial philosophy.

You can ask whatever you want. IMO the answer should always be "I can not address questions about some case in the future I have not heard".

All justices have records of their rulings in lower courts. We know who they are.

Win elections.

How will you rule in immigration cases. Sorry Senator I can't answer that question because it might come before me.

No because they might come up in the court decisions. She cod dodge that question. Next question I cant answer that because I might rule on the case. Next question rand Paul.

And when the hearings are presented evidence that you hired an illegal alien to work for you, you aren't getting confirmed no matter what you say.

You can ask whatever you want. IMO the answer should always be "I can not address questions about some case in the future I have not heard".

All justices have records of their rulings in lower courts. We know who they are.

Win

Sorry I can't answer that question because i might rule on that case.

So you can't ask any questions at all in your theory because anything can come before the court.

That's crazy

And when the hearings are presented evidence that you hired an illegal alien to work for you, you aren't getting confirmed no matter what you say.
According to you you just don't answer any questions because anything could come before the court.

Your words.

So what is the Senate confirming.

What is the purpose of advise and consent

If you don't get any answers to what you are confirming?

Forum List

Back