House Dems draw the line: No bipartisan cooperation with Republicans who questioned the election

Say OP, do you think an avatar of a guy in glasses pointing at his head makes you appear smart?

About damn time the Democrats show some spine against these deplorable Republicans in Congress...

The more time passes the more evidence of a fraudulent election become apparent.....and that's why the fences and razor wire are still up at the capitol....

Can you provide links.

I can't keep up with all the disinformation that is out there.

About damn time the Democrats show some spine against these deplorable Republicans in Congress...

Hooray for unity!

Fuck unity. Working with tRumplings is impossible. We'd have better luck taming rabid badgers.

You and I as two people could not work together? You truly believe that? All the noise aside. Honest question.

You and me? Probably. We aren't in congress. We haven't broken our oaths to anything.

Hooray for unity!

Fuck unity. Working with tRumplings is impossible. We'd have better luck taming rabid badgers.

You and I as two people could not work together? You truly believe that? All the noise aside. Honest question.

You and me? Probably. We aren't in congress. We haven't broken our oaths to anything.

So if you and I can then maybe there is hope for others?

Hooray for unity!

Sure. Get rid of the oath breakers and send in some others. Well give it a shot.

Hooray for unity!

Sure. Get rid of the oath breakers and send in some others. Well give it a shot.

We are on the same page. So why can’t we always be civil? Why do you have to act like a dick 99% of the time?

Dems don't do bi-partisanship. They demand capitulation.
Republicans have been much more successful passing their legislation over the past few decades. The Reagan tax cuts, the bush tax cuts. The trump tax cuts. We gave in to nafta, deregulation’s, we went along with way too much. What did we get gay marriage?

We need to get more on global warming. You guys have been very stubborn.
So you are saying say since 1970 or so we are much more conservative nation now then in that era. You guys lie so much that it has taken a life of it own with may of you in the real "cult".

Bad idea. Dumb idea. Just shut the door early on. "I'm not gonna work with you, so there".

Not good to see the Democrats voluntarily tell us they're no better than the Republicans.

Another example of how the ideologically rigid ends of our spectrum are the damn problem.

Last edited:
Dems don't do bi-partisanship. They demand capitulation.
Republicans have been much more successful passing their legislation over the past few decades. The Reagan tax cuts, the bush tax cuts. The trump tax cuts. We gave in to nafta, deregulation’s, we went along with way too much. What did we get gay marriage?

We need to get more on global warming. You guys have been very stubborn.
There was nothing stopping Democrats from passing progressive legislation the past 50 years except for the fact that they aren’t progressive and like the republicans, they are owned by the wealthy oligarchy.

What happened to $15/hr?

Biden could give everyone Medicare now.

Hold them all accountable. If they won't force the vote now tell everyone to withhold their contributions and votes starting now.

Last edited:
Hey!

I got another idea for the Dems.

Why don't the Dems do what the Nazis did in their legislature (until Herr Hitler abolished that body): Every time a Repub gets up to speak, turn their backs to him/her.

Forum List

Back