House Dems draw the line: No bipartisan cooperation with Republicans who questioned the election

Dems don't do bi-partisanship. They demand capitulation.
Republicans have been much more successful passing their legislation over the past few decades. The Reagan tax cuts, the bush tax cuts. The trump tax cuts. We gave in to nafta, deregulation’s, we went along with way too much. What did we get gay marriage?

We need to get more on global warming. You guys have been very stubborn.
So you are saying say since 1970 or so we are much more conservative nation now then in that era. You guys lie so much that it has taken a life of it own with may of you in the real "cult".
We are a more liberal people but because we are also stupid and lazy we don’t show up to vote or we vote for republicans who secretly and slowly have passed pro religion legislation, appointed conservative judges. A lot of them.

Michigan is so gerrymandered republicans control both houses. How is that possible?

And look at how successful republicans have been denying global warming.

Look at all the corporate tax breaks That have been passed.

LOL Democrats jerrymander all the time as well.

Global warming is the biggest hoax in the world. Find a way to control the Sun and the Moon and then you might get the climate you want.

Corporations provide jobs. The Stuttering fuck has already raised taxes on Corporations and people who make $400,000 or more.

Corporations will just pass the costs to the consumer. Or they will pack up and leave the country. Removing those jobs.

They swore to uphold the Constitution as they tried desperately to overthrow the winner of the 50 State election as prescribed by that Constitution. Vote the traitors out in 22, 24 and finally 26.
(eyes rolling) There is much evidence that calls into doubt the claim that Dementia Joe actually
won the presidency. Surely you know this.

Of course he does. He just won't admit it. There was more than enough proof out there. Proof he says was bogus.

Biden got more votes than Obama?? Anyone who believe that is a fool.

They swore to uphold the Constitution as they tried desperately to overthrow the winner of the 50 State election as prescribed by that Constitution. Vote the traitors out in 22, 24 and finally 26.
(eyes rolling) There is much evidence that calls into doubt the claim that Dementia Joe actually

Of course he does. He just won't admit it. There was more than enough proof out there. Proof he says was bogus.

Now I know not to take you seriously

Yes. Biden got more votes. That’s how bad trump was to anyone who didn’t buy in.

If anything, 2016 was rigged. The polls showed Hillary was killing trump. The results didnt match the polls. That’s the anomaly. 2020 the polls matched the results.

Look at all the people who showed up at Joe's few rallies. You could hold those "crowds" in a VW Micro Bus.
I told you dopes then we don’t go to rallies but we do vote. And boy did we .

LOL Just like I know not to take you seriously at all.

If anything, 2016 was rigged. The polls showed Hillary was killing trump. The results didnt match the polls. That’s the anomaly. 2020 the polls matched the results.

Sure she was. She ran the most idiotic campaign I've ever seen. She believed the pundits, talking head and polls that told her she would be the next POTUS.

Surprise. LOL

No seriously. I put republicans in two categories. The ones who know trump lost and why and the bat shit carazies.

Look at all the people who showed up at Joe's few rallies. You could hold those "crowds" in a VW Micro Bus.

Sure you did. It was a stolen election. The biggest in this countries history with more than enough proof out there to prove it. You just ignored the proof or called in lies.

No seriously. I put republicans in two categories. The ones who know trump lost and why and the bat shit carazies.

Well good for you. Since I'm not a Republican your point means nothing to me.

Trump didn't lose. I'd bet he won that election in a landslide. You Dems stole it.

Sure she was. She ran the most idiotic campaign I've ever seen. She believed the pundits, talking head and polls that told her she would be the next POTUS.

Surprise. LOL
We all thought it was going to happen. Funny though biden used the same tactic and it worked for him. Just let trump hang himself. Don’t take the bait. Lay low. It worked for him why? Cause this is a mans world Claudette honey

Well good for you. Since I'm not a Republican your point means nothing to me.

Trump didn't lose. I'd bet he won that election in a landslide. You Dems stole it.
You’re not a republican? Could have fooled me.

“The election was rigged” canard is fascinating.

One would think the Democrats would have done a better job considering they broke even in the Senate and allowed the GOP additional seats in the HoR...

Dems don't do bi-partisanship. They demand capitulation.
Republicans have been much more successful passing their legislation over the past few decades. The Reagan tax cuts, the bush tax cuts. The trump tax cuts. We gave in to nafta, deregulation’s, we went along with way too much. What did we get gay marriage?

We need to get more on global warming. You guys have been very stubborn.
What did we get gay marriage?
it gives you marriage rights.....aint that what you folks wanted?...
In exchange for what? Pollution? No gun regulations? Ban abortion? Cut social security and Medicare? Tax breaks to corporations? Do away with affirmative action?

Us liberals feel like we are losing even though gays can now marry
Progs have not been losing. Your agendas have not moved fast enough for your patience. You have destroyed many cities and still do not see it. You keep increasing taxes on people while sweeping under the rug the bad side of your agendas. A downturn in our economy for any reason will reverse your agendas by necessity as the old tried and true ways of surviving come back to the forefront with a much less rich nation. You live for the now without building foundation in what you enact as law or by force.

Sure you did. It was a stolen election. The biggest in this countries history with more than enough proof out there to prove it. You just ignored the proof or called in lies.
Ahhh. You’re a trumpitalist. Not a republican just a trump loyalist. Even worse than republicans. You’re the worst kind of republican. You’re like the kkk who says he’s not a republican because republicans aren’t kkk enough. Ok but you certainly aren’t a liberal. You lean right. Deny science. Probably christian.

Surprise. LOL
We all thought it was going to happen. Funny though biden used the same tactic and it worked for him. Just let trump hang himself. Don’t take the bait. Lay low. It worked for him why? Cause this is a mans world Claudette honey

Tactic?? Not campaigning cause he knew he was going to win a fraudulent election.

It sure didn't work for America. Wait till his EO's and green shit kicks in. Then tell us all how great he is.

Well there are women in your mans world Sealybobo honey.

This period of time will later be known as the beginning of the end for the USA. These are the dark ages of America.

Forum List

Back