House Dems draw the line: No bipartisan cooperation with Republicans who questioned the election

Of course he does. He just won't admit it. There was more than enough proof out there. Proof he says was bogus.

Biden got more votes than Obama?? Anyone who believe that is a fool.
Look at all the people who showed up at Joe's few rallies. You could hold those "crowds" in a VW Micro Bus.
I told you dopes then we don’t go to rallies but we do vote. And boy did we .

Sure you did. It was a stolen election. The biggest in this countries history with more than enough proof out there to prove it. You just ignored the proof or called in lies.
Ahhh. You’re a trumpitalist. Not a republican just a trump loyalist. Even worse than republicans. You’re the worst kind of republican. You’re like the kkk who says he’s not a republican because republicans aren’t kkk enough. Ok but you certainly aren’t a liberal. You lean right. Deny science. Probably christian.
Christophobic hateful bigot.

Let me make myself really clear here. There is no point in electing people that are unwilling to do the job that they were elected to do. This is not kindergarten.

Can't negotiate with terrorists

Of course he does. He just won't admit it. There was more than enough proof out there. Proof he says was bogus.

Look at all the people who showed up at Joe's few rallies. You could hold those "crowds" in a VW Micro Bus.

Sure you did. It was a stolen election. The biggest in this countries history with more than enough proof out there to prove it. You just ignored the proof or called in lies.
Ahhh. You’re a trumpitalist. Not a republican just a trump loyalist. Even worse than republicans. You’re the worst kind of republican. You’re like the kkk who says he’s not a republican because republicans aren’t kkk enough. Ok but you certainly aren’t a liberal. You lean right. Deny science. Probably christian.

Oh I like Trump and he did a great job as POTUS even though you hate to admit it.

Once again. I'm not a Republican. I do lean right. I'm a fiscal conservative.

I go along with science as long as it makes sense.

Religion?? LOL Religion is the bane of the world when you consider how many wars have been fought over religion and how many have died fighting those wars.

They swore to uphold the Constitution as they tried desperately to overthrow the winner of the 50 State election as prescribed by that Constitution. Vote the traitors out in 22, 24 and finally 26.
(eyes rolling) There is much evidence that calls into doubt the claim that Dementia Joe actually
won the presidency. Surely you know this.

Now I know not to take you seriously

LOL Just like I know not to take you seriously at all.
No seriously. I put republicans in two categories. The ones who know trump lost and why and the bat shit carazies.

Well good for you. Since I'm not a Republican your point means nothing to me.

Trump didn't lose. I'd bet he won that election in a landslide. You Dems stole it.
You’re not a republican? Could have fooled me.

Nope. I left that party decades ago. I'm an Independent. Both parties suck and always have.

They swore to uphold the Constitution as they tried desperately to overthrow the winner of the 50 State election as prescribed by that Constitution. Vote the traitors out in 22, 24 and finally 26.
(eyes rolling) There is much evidence that calls into doubt the claim that Dementia Joe actually

It is a fact that there were many wild allegations of wide spread fraud that were never proven in court. All the states certified that their vote totals were valid, fair and accurate.

“The election was rigged” canard is fascinating.

One would think the Democrats would have done a better job considering they broke even in the Senate and allowed the GOP additional seats in the HoR...
Right. And we didn’t even have the tie until after the Georgia special election. That was run by republicans. Luckily the republican governor was a deep state globalist rino . If he wasn’t he would have found trump the 11,780 votes trump asked him to find.

Now I know not to take you seriously

LOL Just like I know not to take you seriously at all.
No seriously. I put republicans in two categories. The ones who know trump lost and why and the bat shit carazies.

Well good for you. Since I'm not a Republican your point means nothing to me.

Trump didn't lose. I'd bet he won that election in a landslide. You Dems stole it.
You’re not a republican? Could have fooled me.

Nope. I left that party decades ago. I'm an Independent. Both parties suck and always have.
I wish I could put you on crazy instead of ignore. I wish I could Mark all the crazies so I don’t forget.

Am I wrong? Don’t forget you already denied him once. Two more times and you’re a judas.

It is a fact that there were many wild allegations of wide spread fraud that were never proven in court. All the states certified that their vote totals were valid, fair and accurate.
I would like a full audit of any state that didn’t turn blue. Kansas loves trump? Alabama? North Dakota? I want to audit their voting machines.

Am I wrong? Don’t forget you already denied him once. Two more times and you’re a judas.
It wasn't judas who denied Jesus three times, it was the disciple Peter. Ignorant hateful Christophobic bigot

Stereotype much? You're a hack.

I would like a full audit of any state that didn’t turn blue. Kansas loves trump? Alabama? North Dakota? I want to audit their voting machines.

The Texas Governor changes the dates on Mail In voting without the legislature's approval. We need to invalidate the entire state results too. Texas can't even conduct a paper recount.

Dems don't do bi-partisanship. They demand capitulation.
Republicans have been much more successful passing their legislation over the past few decades. The Reagan tax cuts, the bush tax cuts. The trump tax cuts. We gave in to nafta, deregulation’s, we went along with way too much. What did we get gay marriage?

We need to get more on global warming. You guys have been very stubborn.
So you are saying say since 1970 or so we are much more conservative nation now then in that era. You guys lie so much that it has taken a life of it own with may of you in the real "cult".
We are a more liberal people but because we are also stupid and lazy we don’t show up to vote or we vote for republicans who secretly and slowly have passed pro religion legislation, appointed conservative judges. A lot of them.

Michigan is so gerrymandered republicans control both houses. How is that possible?

And look at how successful republicans have been denying global warming.

Look at all the corporate tax breaks That have been passed.

LOL Democrats jerrymander all the time as well.

Global warming is the biggest hoax in the world. Find a way to control the Sun and the Moon and then you might get the climate you want.

Corporations provide jobs. The Stuttering fuck has already raised taxes on Corporations and people who make $400,000 or more.

Corporations will just pass the costs to the consumer. Or they will pack up and leave the country. Removing those jobs.
sealybobo, who do you believe creates corporate jobs?

It wasn't judas who denied Jesus three times, it was the disciple Peter. Ignorant hateful Christophobic bigot
Who told Joseph Smith about magic underwear? That’s what I want to know.

Do you have atheistaphobia? Seems like it. Triggered.

If anything, 2016 was rigged. The polls showed Hillary was killing trump. The results didnt match the polls. That’s the anomaly. 2020 the polls matched the results.
that just means polls are useless.

The Texas Governor changes the dates on Mail In voting without the legislature's approval. We need to invalidate the entire state results too. Texas can't even conduct a paper recount.
if he indeed did that, then indeed, it follows for any state who did that. I'm good with a complete do over for the country. I'm consistent.

Forum List

Back