House GOPers FURIOUS after Cawthorn says Orgies happen in DC

Mods, there is a topic in the CONGRESS section that was created at the same time

GOPers have a couple things to say to House Leader Kevin McCarthy about Cawthorn and are pissed at him. Could it be true that GOPers have cocaine-fueled DC orgies??

So NOW McCarthy wants to talk to him. I mean that is pretty telling. Of all the bullshit Cawthorn has spouted, THIS is when he gets a sit down with the minority leader.

Liberals making a big deal about nothing again. Surely you realize there have been brothels in DC. The hardworking men who were elected to office and went to DC to serve deserved a place to get some relief.

Liberals making a big deal about nothing again. Surely you realize there have been brothels in DC. The hardworking men who were elected to office and went to DC to serve deserved a place to get some relief.
This is about the GOP making it a deal

Look, most of the time Cawthorn spouts bullshit. But I take him for his word on this one, mostly because there has always been claims of sexual deviation among members of Congress, on both sides of the aisle. I am old enough to remember the sex parties held at the White House during Ronald Reagan, mostly young boys and ran by none other than Bob Doyle's wife.

But I mean just for shits and giggles, look up the Republican congressmen from North Carolina. If Cawthorn won't name names I will. Like Megan McCain has speculated, got to be fellow Trumpsters he is talking about. RINO's, as you call them, would avoid Cawthorn like the plague. David Rouzer, Greg Murphy--I mean look at their pictures. Rouzer is single, debating on rather he has gay face, maybe should examine some video of him walking.

:laughing0301:

Alexandria-Ocazio-Cortez-Mouth-Wide-Open-200x115.jpeg

GOPers have a couple things to say to House Leader Kevin McCarthy about Cawthorn and are pissed at him. Could it be true that GOPers have cocaine-fueled DC orgies??

It would explain why so many of them cannot ever hold democrats to account for anything

Look, most of the time Cawthorn spouts bullshit. But I take him for his word on this one, mostly because there has always been claims of sexual deviation among members of Congress, on both sides of the aisle. I am old enough to remember the sex parties held at the White House during Ronald Reagan, mostly young boys and ran by none other than Bob Doyle's wife.

But I mean just for shits and giggles, look up the Republican congressmen from North Carolina. If Cawthorn won't name names I will. Like Megan McCain has speculated, got to be fellow Trumpsters he is talking about. RINO's, as you call them, would avoid Cawthorn like the plague. David Rouzer, Greg Murphy--I mean look at their pictures. Rouzer is single, debating on rather he has gay face, maybe should examine some video of him walking.

You attended WH sex parties with other young boys run by Bob Doyles wife

House Democrats don’t care that their orgies are being publicly exposed?

Forum List

Back