House Intel Will Make Criminal Referrals to AG Barr on FBI, DOJ Officials Who “Perpetrated This Hoax

Barr must not be part of the cover up of the deep state crimes

The American men being for trump are watching

Barr must now charge mueller with high treason

Why??

He was given free reign to go after any potential crime

Since he did only crimes connected to trump ... That proves he was part of the coup against the American voter

If Barr does not charge mueller with high treason. Trump must fire him and replace with a real AG

This is high treason by the whole deep state !!

The men now knows this and will use their real power to force these high treason criminals to justice !!
I think Barr has his hands full right now with decision making on thousands of pages of nonincriminating evidence against people who did not collude with the Russian government. The left is screaming !FIRE! where there isn't even a spark left. Mueller was thorough as he always has been. If Barr is smart, he will restrict things that will harm the American people more. We've been stuck with a $30 million dollar tab and more to come. If the DNC uses reports to create more conspiracy theories against people already declared not guilty of collusion, they can go as high as they want to, because unfortunately, the American public has to pay for each thrill ride the Democrats get to the tune of $30 million dollars per each American they target for a character kill.

Barr has no choice

Because it's the men has judged this as simple blackmail crime to scare trump to help cover up the high treason crimes of the deep state

New York State leaders and judges are also in a panic because the men of America has judged the crimes of the deep state as blackmail and high treason

If Justice Roberts rules against trump with him being the 5 th vote and the liberals winning by 1 vote

That will not stand because of the majority of the men judging them as the high treason crooks

Mueller did a very bad job

He had evidence erased from strock and pages govt phones

Mueller let it leak that nearly all his prosecutors was Hillary supporters in order to scare trump to not go after

The big crimes of the deep state

The men of America will not allow Justice roberts to be the 5 th vote against trump

The men will not allow Barr to make this a even type of situation

The first high treason crimes must be given the highest priority punishment

The men will not allow Barr to not bring big charges against mueller and the whole deep state

None of his charges had a thing to do with Trump or Russia.His charges are some of which Podesta (Obama’s chief of staff, Hillary’s chief of staff), that he worked with, got immunity for.
No American was charged. Period.
Delicious news! Remember when Hillary said "if Trump wins, we will all hang"? She and others may after this is all over. She committed crimes on the level as the Rosenbergs.

NUNES: House Intel Will Make Criminal Referrals to AG Barr on FBI, DOJ Officials Who "Perpetrated This Hoax"
The Mueller report has been submitted — here's everyone who has been charged and convicted in the Russia probe so far

What hoax, weren't folks indicted or chargedm

Wasn't Manafort an American or is there a technicality I'm missing?

Yes

Mueller not going after deep state crimes... Proved he was corrupt to the core

Delicious news! Remember when Hillary said "if Trump wins, we will all hang"? She and others may after this is all over. She committed crimes on the level as the Rosenbergs.

NUNES: House Intel Will Make Criminal Referrals to AG Barr on FBI, DOJ Officials Who "Perpetrated This Hoax"

Adam Schiff runs the House intelligence committee. The only investigation Nunes has any part of is the one he is currently using under.

Unless he’s subpoenaed to testify why he shouldn’t be expelled from Congress as part of the many many nvestigations Of Trump.

None of his charges had a thing to do with Trump or Russia.His charges are some of which Podesta (Obama’s chief of staff, Hillary’s chief of staff), that he worked with, got immunity for.

The Mueller report has been submitted — here's everyone who has been charged and convicted in the Russia probe so far

Yes

There is no deep state.

Yes

There is no deep state.
Liar!

He had nothing to do with Russia, dumbass!

"A former foreign policy adviser to Trump’s presidential campaign, George Papadopoulos pleaded guilty in 2017 to making false statements to the FBI regarding “the timing, extent and nature of his relationships and interactions with certain foreign nationals whom he understood to have close connections with senior Russian government officials,” according to court documents.

He also reportedly tried to set up meetings between Russian and Trump campaign officials on various occasions."

Look, Fox news says Russia a lot right there. If that has nothing to do with Russia they need to work on their reporting.

If their reporting is correct then its time for non cheerleaders to admit these guys got caught doing SOMETHING.

I'm not saying Donald is going to jail or even should. But yeah, this isn't a win for team Donald unless staying out of jail was the goal.

Aim high I guess, great again, out of jail. go 'merica :(
He was charged with lying about meetings that were legal.

How do you not understand that this does not support your assertion.

So the Obama administration falsely swore out the FISA warrant over Manafort?

"A former foreign policy adviser to Trump’s presidential campaign, George Papadopoulos pleaded guilty in 2017 to making false statements to the FBI regarding “the timing, extent and nature of his relationships and interactions with certain foreign nationals whom he understood to have close connections with senior Russian government officials,” according to court documents.

He also reportedly tried to set up meetings between Russian and Trump campaign officials on various occasions."

Look, Fox news says Russia a lot right there. If that has nothing to do with Russia they need to work on their reporting.

If their reporting is correct then its time for non cheerleaders to admit these guys got caught doing SOMETHING.

I'm not saying Donald is going to jail or even should. But yeah, this isn't a win for team Donald unless staying out of jail was the goal.

It says Russia all over that Fox News link. Maybe we are talking about different things.

Tells us why he was not charged with treason, espionage or collusion, etc and why he was only charged with lying and ONLY received a 14 day sentence?

It says Russia all over that Fox News link. Maybe we are talking about different things.

Tells us why he was not charged with treason, espionage or collusion, etc and why he was only charged with lying and ONLY received a 14 day sentence?

That's what Mueller thought he could score on as he was going after bigger fish. Mueller didn't get the bigger fish, did he? Go figure, the Godfather stayed out of jail (like I figured).

That is your twisted fantasy.

That's what Mueller thought he could score on as he was going after bigger fish. Mueller didn't get the bigger fish, did he? Go figure, the Godfather stayed out of jail (like I figured).

Mueller tried to hang Papadopoulos but the judge saw right through it and slapped him on the wrist.

The remaining cases will be dropped in the coming days and no one but Fox News will report that it happened.

Forum List

Back