🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

House Majority Leader Tells AOC, Tlaib, Omar, 'You are not the Party - STFU'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer of Maryland hit back at some of the most visible new Democrats in Congress when asked Monday by Fox News about the push to impeach President Trump: “We’ve got 62 new (Democratic) members. Not three.”

Hoyer apparently was referring to Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of New York, Rashida Tlaib of Michigan and Ilhan Omar of Minnesota.

“I’m not for impeachment,” Pelosi told The Washington Post in an interview published Monday. “Impeachment is so divisive to the country that unless there’s something so compelling and overwhelming and bipartisan, I don’t think we should go down that path, because it divides the country. And he’s just not worth it.”

Ocasio-Cortez
replied in a Washington Examiner interview: “I happen to disagree with that take.” The congresswoman added, “But you know, she’s the speaker. … I think we’ll see.”

AOC might have had a small victory undermining Pelosi and seizing control of the Senate away from her in successfully hijacking the anti-Semitism bill meant as an internal rebuke (the 2nd) of Omar for anti-Semitic remarks, but Hoyer publicly aired the Democratic party's dirty laundry / in-fighting by openly sending a message to the 3 new freshmen liberal extremists.

The message was clear: 'YOU are NOT the 'Party'! KNOW YOUR PLACE AS FRESHMEN!'

Hoyer hits back at Tlaib, Omar, Ocasio-Cortez after Pelosi backs away from Trump impeachment push

Is AOC really the Dem's problem or the liberal media who cover her 24/7? Without the coverage nobody would know about anything that idiot says or thinks.

Is AOC really the Dem's problem or the liberal media who cover her 24/7? Without the coverage nobody would know about anything that idiot says or thinks.
The same 'argument' was made about President Trump. The Liberal media made him more popular than he initially was by giving him free 24/7 press during the 2016 election.

"House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer of Maryland hit back at some of the most visible new Democrats in Congress when asked Monday by Fox News about the push to impeach President Trump: “We’ve got 62 new (Democratic) members. Not three.”

Hoyer apparently was referring to Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of New York, Rashida Tlaib of Michigan and Ilhan Omar of Minnesota.

“I’m not for impeachment,” Pelosi told The Washington Post in an interview published Monday. “Impeachment is so divisive to the country that unless there’s something so compelling and overwhelming and bipartisan, I don’t think we should go down that path, because it divides the country. And he’s just not worth it.”

Ocasio-Cortez
replied in a Washington Examiner interview: “I happen to disagree with that take.” The congresswoman added, “But you know, she’s the speaker. … I think we’ll see.”

AOC might have had a small victory undermining Pelosi and seizing control of the Senate away from her in successfully hijacking the anti-Semitism bill meant as an internal rebuke (the 2nd) of Omar for anti-Semitic remarks, but Hoyer publicly aired the Democratic party's dirty laundry / in-fighting by openly sending a message to the 3 new freshmen liberal extremists.

The message was clear: 'YOU are NOT the 'Party'! KNOW YOUR PLACE AS FRESHMEN!'

Hoyer hits back at Tlaib, Omar, Ocasio-Cortez after Pelosi backs away from Trump impeachment push

This is funny. Pelosi always got a free ride because she is female. That was enough of an attack on society in her day. Now the media has found non-white females, foreign born females and Muslim females so Pelosi is sort of a has been to them. She can’t offer all that “otherness”. They can’t throw her overboard yet because a male could possibly take her place. But in the meantime they can push push push the freshmen they put in office.

The same 'argument' was made about President Trump. The Liberal media made him more popular than he initially was by giving him free 24/7 press during the 2016 election.

Yes but that was an election. Typically new House members don't get any air time.

It's the conservative "media" that covers her 24/7. You kids just can't get enough.

Yes but that was an election. Typically new House members don't get any air time.
That is because freshmen usually are not this bold and not this outspoken, especially when they are this stupid. :p

It's the conservative "media" that covers her 24/7. You kids just can't get enough.
AOC is like a car wreck on the die of the road - people are slowing down to gawk at the 'accident' as they pass by. CNN is desperately trying to ignore the Three Amigos....er, Comrades...but they just won't allow CNN and the media to do so.

AOC is like a car wreck on the die of the road - people are slowing down to gawk at the 'accident' as they pass by. CNN is desperately trying to ignore the Three Amigos....er, Comrades...but they just won't allow CNN and the media to do so.
You do realize the she's employing a similar technique to tRump's right? Say something outrageous to get free press?

You do realize the she's employing a similar technique to tRump's right? Say something outrageous to get free press?
You do know you are wrong, right? Trump was himself, and the Liberal media following him 24/7 made up shit about him. AOC is being herself...and its f*ing embarrassing.

:abgg2q.jpg:

You do know you are wrong, right? Trump was himself, and the Liberal media following him 24/7 made up shit about him. AOC is being herself...and its f*ing embarrassing.

:abgg2q.jpg:

I'm not wrong, you are just a testament to how effective it is.

Forum List

Back