House Managers nailed it today!

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

The House Managers nailed it today. trump has been calling for violence for months. Then when it came, it sat on his hands...like the Jerk that he is.

The House Managers nailed it today. trump has been calling for violence for months. Then when it came, it sat on his hands...like the Jerk that he is.
He called for the cannon (mob)...he loaded it...pointed it at the Capitol and fired it.

And when it hit the Capitol, did he try to extinguish the fire he started?

No. He threw kerosene on it because he WANTED that to happen.

He wanted to trash the electoral count in any way possible and then throw the election into the House where the count would go by state and he would win.

That my friends...is a coup.

The next time I hear a word out of leftists/Dems that could REMOTELY be interpreted as a call to violence, I am going to consider it a threat of violence and kill them all inself-defense.

Everybody knows you are just a keyboard warrior, and the only thing you are going to shoot off is your mouth, but many of you nut bag trump supporters are just hoping for a chance to do as you say. If you weren't so stupid, you would be ashamed.

House Managers nailed it today!

Someone got nailed today? Because it certainly wasn't the House who spent the day presenting evidence which was 95% hearsay or circumstantial while reading their OWN interpretations or meanings into everything read! That makes it THEIR OPINION not fact! And 80% of what they presented was NEWSPAPER CLIPPINGS from anti-Trump newspapers like WaPo and NYT with unnamed sources!

IT WAS SO BAD that after they came back after dinner recess, they spent the next two hours REPEATING THE SAME CRAP ALREADY SAID and showing pictures, clips and video already shown that afternoon! They had run out of new material! :71:

THE ICING ON THE CAKE was at close of festivities for the evening, Mike Lee stood up to denounce all of the material presented that quoted him as being totally fabricated and untrue (made-up) and forced the House managers to retract it all from the record!

Boy, was he hot! And Pat Leahy was totally befuddled and confused. He was having a Biden moment! :21:

Yep, there was a nailing today and the House nailed themselves to the wall with this one. :lmao:

The House Managers were all awesome.

The most awesome one was the black lady Plaskett from the Virgin Islands when she made her racist Freudian slip. While speaking about the various groups and organizations they were trying to tie to Trump and looking to say a word like "slight" or "stripe," she slipped and said WHITE instead, exposing the fact that she saw all of this, all of Trump's supporters and movement as a mere White Supremacist thing. :auiqs.jpg:

DAMN DEM WHITE FOLK!

But HONORABLE MENTION goes to hose-bag Madeleine Dean and her acting job trying to bring tearful eyes and a shaky voice with her quivering lip as she expressed the horror of the day. Never mind that it came out the worst weapons these "insurrectionists" had were a metal baseball bat and some metal poles from outside.

HELLUVA way to show up for a government overthrow!

Too bad just a handful of these anti-gunner democrats didn't conceal carry, they could have defeated the entire mess of them.

You mean when Dems got caught red-handed doctoring Tweets?
cg38leZz.jpeg

For hours to pass....for multiple pleas for help to be ignored....for Tweets as as the attack accured that inflamed the crowd....these are all undeniable evidence that trump planned, incited, and approved of the Capitol attack. The House Managers proved these facts. Most of the COPQ Senators are sheep. They will ignore the facts. But if Mitch votes convict....the game is on!

trump has been calling for violence for months.
I challenge you to explain to the USMB forum, the convoluted reasoning that you used to come to that stupid conclusion so that I may rip your argument to shreds with the tools of logic and sound reasoning and shove it up your ass.

I predict that you will flee from that challenge with your tail between your legs like a typical weak easily brainwashed feeble minded TDS afflicted moron.

I am asking for everyone at the U.S. Capitol to remain peaceful. No violence! Remember, WE are the Party of Law & Order – respect the Law and our great men and women in Blue. Thank you! ~ quoted from DJT

The next time I hear a word out of leftists/Dems that could REMOTELY be interpreted as a call to violence, I am going to consider it a threat of violence and kill them all inself-defense.
If you get the opportunity, think really hard if your murdering a "lefty" is justified. No, not by the standards of your trump Nazi brethren, but in a court of law.

It's doubtful you will find the satisfaction of killing a progressive worth twenty-five years to life, and homosexual anal sex with a big black criminal. His "sweet talk" to you will be, "squeal like a piggy, whitey."

Remember, the U.S. prison system is designed to punish, not rehabilitate.

This Hollywood production should be nominated as the comedy farce of the century. The Democrat sacrificial lambs made themselves a laughing stock today. What a sham!
The cowardly GOPQ will not vote to convict the morbidly obese idiot, but the damage that he had done to the GOPQ will last for decades. And NO ONE ever wants to see the POS run for any political office again. He has inflicted more damage on this country that Richard Nixon even dreamed about.

And if he is convicted in either criminal court or civil court...those GOP Senators are going to look like shit

That's right Bootney. Stomp your tiny foot and shake your fist.

Do you asshats every come up with any plans that don't involve killing leftists?

What exactly did Trump say to incite the riot?

I keep asking this question, but I never get an answer.

Forum List

Back