House Managers nailed it today!

He offered up extra protection which was declined.
Please document your claim.

When, at any time during his incited goons' violent siege of the Capitol, as he watched on tv, did the defendant "offer up extra protection"?

It was in the news and on cspan.
He offered National Guard troops days before but D.C. turned it down.
Look it up on the net I'm on a cell phone and I don't know how to link it.

Sludgelips is not very well informed. That's what happens when one only gets their news from Mika and Joe Scarbureau!

What exactly did Trump say to incite the riot?

I keep asking this question, but I never get an answer.

You haven't watched the entire Democratic Managers presentation (or any of it). Anyone who puts their basis aside understands the Managers not only nailed Trump's incitement, it is so probative that no one can form any rebuttal that will be credible to vote to acquit him.

The Defense Attorney's who opened the proceedings were completely rebutted by the Democratic Managers, leaving the former attorney's nothing to present which is probative tomorrow. Even the very conservative Federalist Society stated in the link below:

You haven't watched the entire Democratic Managers presentation (or any of it). Anyone who puts their basis aside understands the Managers not only nailed Trump's incitement, it is so probative that no one can form any rebuttal that will be credible to vote to acquit him.

The Defense Attorney's who opened the proceedings were completely rebutted by the Democratic Managers, leaving the former attorney's nothing to present which is probative tomorrow. Even the very conservative Federalist Society stated in the link below:

You still haven't answered my question.

What did Trump say or do to incite the riot.

I have.
Today Dimm managers present as if he is already guilty.
This ain't no trial! It's TDS driven retribution aka., kangaroo proceeding!

The House Managers nailed it today. trump has been calling for violence for months. Then when it came, it sat on his hands...like the Jerk that he is.
House managers are demscum, those idiots couldn't nail a board. Idiots are too stupid to know it's a waste of time and money.

Never ask a libtard to prove their lies, their heads will spin.

The House Managers nailed it today. trump has been calling for violence for months. Then when it came, it sat on his hands...like the Jerk that he is.

4,000 of us died from Covid today while you asshats did this.
Part of Pinochijoe's "plan"

4,000 of us died from Covid today while you asshats did this.
Wait! I thought COVID was miraculously going to go away? The Liar in Chief said so!

As stated above (post #102), it has been broadcast on all of the major TV News Stations. You and the others who failed to watch the impeachment hearing are ignorant, and willfully so.

Forum List

Back