House Managers nailed it today!

This is a very left-wing podcast.

One of the reporters that was there.

What the state and the media are telling folks about that day, is a fairy tale.

You're not going to get far with the left with Aaron Maté.

He called out the Russian Collusion Hoax and now he's call out the Trump Impeachment Hoax.

As with anyone not willing to toe the ridiculous liberal line...he is obviously a traitor and a Russian Agent... :cuckoo:

Don't care.

I'm only interested in real Americans, telling the real truth.

I don't care what their politics are, and. . I'm not real interested so much in their agendas either. I just look for objective observations.

I read this article from Chris Hedges. He used to work for the liberal Oligarchy over at MSNBC, but he wouldn't quit telling the truth. He is an avowed Marxist, which I obviously loath.

Yet? He is telling the truth about the global oligarchy, and the fact that all the corporatists are in the tank for Biden, and about Trump's efforts to break them up for the good of the common person on main-street.

THAT's called objective reporting.

It is why I read from all independent sources, because the cabal has a lock and a monopoly on information and on the information and news reporting. If the left won't pay attention to the FACTS. . . someone has to be the ombudsman around here.

These folks have let their own partisanship sell out their own beliefs to the devil. It is shameful. What a bunch of GD sellouts.

trump will not be convicted, but as his lawyer said, he can be held accountable in both criminal and civil courts in the coming months. I suspect that some of his mob will sue him for damages. That will be SWEET!
HIS lawyer said that?

The House Managers nailed it today. trump has been calling for violence for months. Then when it came, it sat on his hands...like the Jerk that he is.
They did a superb job. Made their case completely air tight. No reasonable person could fail to vote to convict.

It won't make any difference. Republican senators are mostly cowardly weasels with a scattering of rabid conspiracy whack-jobs. They will not vote like reasonable persons.

Your
House Managers nailed it today!

Someone got nailed today? Because it certainly wasn't the House who spent the day presenting evidence which was 95% hearsay or circumstantial while reading their OWN interpretations or meanings into everything read! That makes it THEIR OPINION not fact! And 80% of what they presented was NEWSPAPER CLIPPINGS from anti-Trump newspapers like WaPo and NYT with unnamed sources!

IT WAS SO BAD that after they came back after dinner recess, they spent the next two hours REPEATING THE SAME CRAP ALREADY SAID and showing pictures, clips and video already shown that afternoon! They had run out of new material! :71:

THE ICING ON THE CAKE was at close of festivities for the evening, Mike Lee stood up to denounce all of the material presented that quoted him as being totally fabricated and untrue (made-up) and forced the House managers to retract it all from the record!

Boy, was he hot! And Pat Leahy was totally befuddled and confused. He was having a Biden moment! :21:

Yep, there was a nailing today and the House nailed themselves to the wall with this one. :lmao:
Your post reeks of desperation.

You needn't be so triggered. The republicans are variously either too crazy or to frightened to convict.

The House Managers nailed it today. trump has been calling for violence for months. Then when it came, it sat on his hands...like the Jerk that he is.

So now spewing irrelevant crap, that has nothing to do the the charge, is nailing it? God you commies are pathetic.

Nobody expects republicans to do the ethical thing. They will vote to protect trump regardless of what happened. We already know they don't have the integrity to do otherwise.

My carcass—scourged by jagged teeth—was spewed out
onto a distant Eastern shore.​

Nailing the lid shut to bipartisanship for the next two years perhaps was done today. Nothing else.
Nailed the door shut on trump for ever....out....of.....government.

The GOP supermajority in the midterms can just reverse the impeachment

Nobody expects republicans to do the ethical thing. They will vote to protect trump regardless of what happened. We already know they don't have the integrity to do otherwise.

My carcass—scourged by jagged teeth—was spewed out
onto a distant Eastern shore.​

I'm wanting to say the Iliad, but I know that's not right.

Nailing the lid shut to bipartisanship for the next two years perhaps was done today. Nothing else.

Nope. He's impeached --- twice. That will be true forever. The exposure of his guilt will prevent him from having enough votes to be elected to any high office, no matter how the unethical republicans vote.

Nope. He's impeached --- twice. That will be true forever. The exposure of his guilt will prevent him from having enough votes to be elected to any high office, no matter how the unethical republicans vote.

Nope it can be reversed. No congress has any more power than the next congress. It is no different than the Congress reversing Andrew Jackson's censure 3 years later.

And yet all 5 who dies were Trump supporters.

And if he is convicted in either criminal court or civil court...those GOP Senators are going to look like shit

Might get away with it in a Criminal Court, they say it is a bit 50/50

Civil Court he has big issues. Someone with deep pockets will make sure this case can't be paid away... The court case would be highly damaging.

They have 6 GOP senators now, more would would vote for it if it was a private vote..

There is nothing in the constitution which states this vote has to be public... Lets have private vote, just like real jurors have...

Oh bullshit------------

More dem propaganda to cover up that they don't have the votes to impeach president trump.

They have 6 GOP senators now, more would would vote for it if it was a private vote..

There is nothing in the constitution which states this vote has to be public... Lets have private vote, just like real jurors have...
Oh brother you want secret votes now--------how very communist of you.

Until it was presented at the twice impeached, former president trump's Senate impeachment trial, most of the evidence had never been shown publicly. Rational Americans could see the evidence made public immediately following the attempted coup was damning. But that being shown at the impeachment trial should be more than adequate for the Department of Justice to bring charges against the twice impeached, former president trump and his gang of Nazis and try them for treason in federal court.

After all, there can be no danger of the defense claiming the federal trial puts the twice impeached, former president trump... twice in jeopardy, the graduates of USMB School of Law have declared the current Senate impeachment trial a sham.

So, the cush life the twice impeached, former president planned to resume, while his insurrectionists spent, for some, the remainder of their lives in prison, with any luck, the twice impeached, former president will soon join them.

Forum List

Back