House Managers nailed it today!

What exactly did Trump say to incite the riot?

I keep asking this question, but I never get an answer.

We had 6 hours of evidence today as to what Trump said to incite the riot. I'm sure that testimony is online somewhere.

Stop asking us to tell you what happened and find out for yourself.

If the right had any integrity, all that would make a difference. Sadly, they don't and as far as the trump party is concerned, and it doesn't.

If the right had any integrity, all that would make a difference.

Of the Left had any integrity, Trump wouldn't have been impeached the first time.

The House Managers nailed it today. trump has been calling for violence for months. Then when it came, it sat on his hands...like the Jerk that he is.

Nailing the lid shut to bipartisanship for the next two years perhaps was done today. Nothing else.

The House Managers nailed it today. trump has been calling for violence for months. Then when it came, it sat on his hands...like the Jerk that he is.

Nailing the lid shut to bipartisanship for the next two years perhaps was done today. Nothing else.
Nailed the door shut on trump for ever....out....of.....government.

Uhh ... no.

The next time I hear a word out of leftists/Dems that could REMOTELY be interpreted as a call to violence, I am going to consider it a threat of violence and kill them all inself-defense.

That's right Bootney. Stomp your tiny foot and shake your fist.

Do you asshats every come up with any plans that don't involve killing leftists?

Just defending ourselves from leftists like Obama who said to bring a gun to a fight.

trump has been calling for violence for months.
I challenge you to explain to the USMB forum, the convoluted reasoning that you used to come to that stupid conclusion so that I may rip your argument to shreds with the tools of logic and sound reasoning and shove it up your ass.

I predict that you will flee from that challenge with your tail between your legs like a typical weak easily brainwashed feeble minded TDS afflicted moron.

I am asking for everyone at the U.S. Capitol to remain peaceful. No violence! Remember, WE are the Party of Law & Order – respect the Law and our great men and women in Blue. Thank you! ~ quoted from DJT
This was bigger than just that rally, this had been building for months as Trump repeated lies about election fraud that never happened

You can't yell fire in a crowded movie theater and then claim innocence after a panic ensues (and the Supreme court has ruled on that). That's exactly what Trump did.

If you are the president of the united states you can not repeat a mega lie that there was election fraud, when there is no real evidence of fraud. Trump supporters are dumb fuckin retards, gullible fuckin fools, they believe any lie Trump tells them. Look at pizzagate, you people believe that nonsense and that is insane...
The actions of Trump on January 6th and all the other actions and lies leading up to that day are a clear indicator of Trump's guilt.

If Trump did not repeat the election fraud lie, then there would never have been an insurrection. Trump is 100% guilty

Screenshot_2021-02-10-21-55-58(1).png

What exactly did Trump say to incite the riot?

I keep asking this question, but I never get an answer.

We had 6 hours of evidence today as to what Trump said to incite the riot. I'm sure that testimony is online somewhere.

Stop asking us to tell you what happened and find out for yourself.
Inciting violence is a crime.
The DoJ have said that they are not investigating Trump for inciting violence.
Another Nothing Burger.
Maybe deal with the China virus and stop the charade.
Over 60'000 Americans have died from the China Virus due to Biden's dithering.
He has killed more Americans than died in the Vietnam War.
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS!!!!

Nobody expects republicans to do the ethical thing. They will vote to protect trump regardless of what happened. We already know they don't have the integrity to do otherwise.

If the moral redemption of the Republican Party is dependent upon finding 17 honest, decent Republicans in the Senate, the GOP is doomed.
Maybe it is.
What rises from the ashes will be stronger and better.
Sometimes you have to burn dead wood.

Only in your fever dreams, moron.

This is a very left-wing podcast.

One of the reporters that was there.

What the state and the media are telling folks about that day, is a fairy tale.

This is a very left-wing podcast.

One of the reporters that was there.

What the state and the media are telling folks about that day, is a fairy tale.

You're not going to get far with the left with Aaron Maté.

He called out the Russian Collusion Hoax and now he's call out the Trump Impeachment Hoax.

As with anyone not willing to toe the ridiculous liberal line...he is obviously a traitor and a Russian Agent... :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back