House officials to attend Micheal Brown Funeral

My first question is why?

Was Michael Brown a head of State?
A foreign dignitary?

Can a leftie chime in here...
What possible reason are they doing this?

There was a white guy killed a while back by a black who was bored.
There was another shot in the back and killed by a black for no reason at all other then to kill a white kid...

No one gave two shits about it...

Now this guy gets the WH to send officials....

C'mon somebody tell me this is a fucking joke.

Those little kids who were murdered in Newtown were also not foreign dignitaries, and yet I didn't hear Righties weepin' and a wailin' because our President went personally to comfort those families. Of course, that was almost 2 years ago, it could be that Righties have lost the last vestages of their humanity, what little they had back then, in the time between then and now.

The wrongful death of that young man has caused a huge amount of unrest.

By attending, those few select WH officials are likely sending the message that it is time for the unrest to end.

However, I personally am in disagreement with Obama's decision to do this. The role of Consoler-in-Chief does not need to go this far. And, if the WH keeps sending emissaries every time someone is shot, it's not going to get anything else done.

A foreign dignitary?

There was another shot in the back and killed by a black for no reason at all other then to kill a white kid...

Those little kids who were murdered in Newtown were also not foreign dignitaries, and yet I didn't hear Righties weepin' and a wailin' because our President went personally to comfort those families. Of course, that was almost 2 years ago, it could be that Righties have lost the last vestages of their humanity, what little they had back then, in the time between then and now.

By attending, those few select WH officials are likely sending the message that it is time for the unrest to end.

However, I personally am in disagreement with Obama's decision to do this. The role of Consoler-in-Chief does not need to go this far. And, if the WH keeps sending emissaries every time someone is shot, it's not going to get anything else done.
Those kids in Newton were not common criminals. You blaspheme their memory by comparing them to the lump of shit that attacked a police officer.

Police shot a crackhead robbing a 7-11 last night. Guess Joe Biden will attend his funeral.

A foreign dignitary?

I'm not left but I agree with the above, inappropriate with a Grand Jury in session concerning the death.

Are they doing the same for the victims of shootings in Chicago...
If they decide to do the same they will really rack up those frequent flier miles...

I guess the way to go as a society is to riot,loot,scream no justice no peace and then you get the WH to come
and kiss your ass.

Everyday this administration make's me more disgusted with it

the most PARTISAN, hateful and wasteful of our tax dollars on BS LIKE THIS

All due respect, but there is no difference between democrats and republicans. It's all fake outrage and political theater.
The electoral system is no longer useful for addressing problems in this country. At this point, all 3 branches of gvt have been infiltrated and are irredeemably corrupt.

We've become an idiocracy or an ineptocracy...or a mixture of both.

This country is finished.

The day for the end of this administration can't come soon enough!

my feeling exactly. how they were RE-ELECTED to begin with is suspicious or the citizens today are just more stupid and lazy

Carter had a record as Obama's and he was TROWN OUT OF OFFICE after one term

"TROWN"

Deceleration Alert!!
Deceleration Alert!!

@Derideo_Te
@Pogo
@LoneLaugher
said the person who uses pop culture gibberish like this;

N4mb3rZ:
Math triumphs over propaganda
as a sig...

comical.

I knew this name sounded familiar. According to a White House official, Broderick Johnson, who heads the White House’s My Brother’s Keeper Task Force

SNIP:

Country Club Hills Police Chief Regina Evans currently in prison serving 5 years
SPRINGFIELD, Ill. – Former Country Club Hills, Ill., police chief Regina R. Evans, 50, pled guilty to charges of fraud related to a $1.25 million state grant awarded in 2009 to We Are Our Brother’s Keeper, a not-for-profit program that Evans owned with her husband, Ronald W. Evans, Jr.

Rev Wright s daughter Jeri Wright s indictment was a quiet affair US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

White House Officials attend thugs funeral

00M0M_6HxYfLug3ko_600x450.jpg

The day for the end of this administration can't come soon enough!

my feeling exactly. how they were RE-ELECTED to begin with is suspicious or the citizens today are just more stupid and lazy

Carter had a record as Obama's and he was TROWN OUT OF OFFICE after one term

"TROWN"

Deceleration Alert!!
Deceleration Alert!!
You are such a douche canoe

Well, I love you too, snookums.

One thing to send Holder.
Quite another to sent WH officials to the funeral.
Looks like the WH has decided the police officers fate.

Forum List

Back