House Passes MORE Act Which Decriminalizes Marijuana

You never smoked pot with your College Professors?
They knew folks in the Agriculture Department where I went to college and that shit was stout ... :auiqs.jpg:

Currently the largest legal grower in my state, is the State ...
And the crops are managed by the University.

Suggestion:

Turn off the center justified. You're not writing poetry.

You never smoked pot with your College Professors?
They knew folks in the Agriculture Department where I went to college and that shit was stout ... :auiqs.jpg:

Currently the largest legal grower in my state, is the State ...
And the crops are managed by the University.

No I never smoked pot with any professors or anyone, ever. I never took pot at all. It is puzzling that the loyalty to pot (addiction) is such that users go into an absolute rage when met with opposition. This is one thing you don't find with those that use alcohol.

With any luck companies will quit doing drug test for pot and a lot more people can get jobs they are fully qualified for.

Also people that have jobs where they might be tested would be free to use CBD products that could improve their quality of life
Companies will still test for drugs because the liability is too great if there is an injury. Legalization doesn't affect company rules.

CBD is not supposed to show up in a drug test. My doctor gave me CBD for a muscle spasm. I have never taken it mostly because I'm afraid of ending up like Moonglow. I'd rather have the spasms. I still have it.

No I never smoked pot with any professors or anyone, ever. I never took pot at all. It is puzzling that the loyalty to pot (addiction) is such that users go into an absolute rage when met with opposition. This is one thing you don't find with those that use alcohol.

I see rage on one side of the pot argument ... Not so much the other.

Edited after your last post ... :auiqs.jpg:

Yeah ... My grandmother was worried about taking pain meds one time.
She sat there bitching and suffering because she thought she was going to end up peddling quilts on a street corner
if she took one of the pain pills.

I see rage on one side of the pot argument ... Not so much the other.

If you never smoked pot and never will ... Is that because it is illegal?
You object to the legality of it. or your desires as far as use ... Rage on and enforce your desires on others if you need to.

Legality or illegality doesn't bother me in the slightest. I have seen too many lives destroyed by drugs. Too many families, too many children, too many funerals. It's not just the user who suffers. Everyone close to them suffers.

Personally, I cannot be around smoke at all. It used to be just being around heavy pot smoke would give me tachycardia. A few years ago I noticed that cigarette smoke has the same affect.

Legality or illegality doesn't bother me in the slightest. I have seen too many lives destroyed by drugs. Too many families, too many children, too many funerals. It's not just the user who suffers. Everyone close to them suffers.

Personally, I cannot be around smoke at all. It used to be just being around heavy pot smoke would give me tachycardia. A few years ago I noticed that cigarette smoke has the same affect.
Alcohol is a drug.

Your body produces THC, you addict.
You mean this?
Endocannabinoids, also called endogenous cannabinoids, are molecules made by your body. They're similar to cannabinoids, but they're produced by your body. Experts have identified two key endocannabinoids so far: anandamide (AEA)May 17, 2019

Endocannabinoid System: A Simple Guide to How It Works

Healthline: Medical information and health advice you can trust. › health › endocannabinoid.

Close, but no cigar or bong either. Are you trying to justify your drug use? You don't need to. Especially to me.

That's great ... You should take care of yourself.

I have seen too many families destroyed and been to funerals where drugs weren't even an issue.
How people decide to screw themselves up, is up to them.

No Authoritarian Nanny State Crap For Me ...
You Can Take Your Dosage of it As Prescribed.

think about the lives and families destroyed from a father going to jail for yrs for a small amount of weed or other drugs,,

Forum List

Back