House Passes MORE Act Which Decriminalizes Marijuana

I don't get what you're trying to prove here.

There is a shit ton of pot smoking at major universities throughout the world.

I went to the most conservative university on the fucking planet. (TexasA&M). there was plenty of pot smoking there.

It seems like people are just naïve about how many people use cannabis. It's a lot.

That said, I have never used it before. That still should not allow government to decide who gets to grow and use it.
Portugal is a failed nation. It is a failure largely because it is a nation of drug addicts. The difference is, the United States aspires to be a failed nation. Portugal is a failed nation. We are still working towards that goal.

Past due? Did you ever see one of those Cheech & Chong pothead movies? Burned out brains are not far from the truth. The freaking hypocrites spend millions aimed at shutting down the tobacco industry and then they legalize a more potent drug than nicotine. It's almost deja vu all over again when the pot head left claims that inhaling the noxious weed is good for your health.

Are you really so naïve that you believe nobody in America uses pot?
Of course not. Many losers use pot.

Has any teacher or professor ever said "pot smoking students are my most brilliant and well behaved children'?

Has any employer ever said " pot using employees are my most productive"?

Has any hospital ever said "surgeons high on pot have the steadyiest hands. Perhaps all surgeons should get high before they operate"?

Has any parent ever said, "I like it when my kids are high, they are polite, well behaved, do their homework and clean their rooms"?

Has any one ever said, at any time, "I really want to marry a drug user, they are helpful and have the best jobs."

Has anyone on their deathbed ever said "my only regret is that i didn't smoke enough pot and use more drugs, I die a failure."

Has any child ever said "I'm so proud of the amount of pot my mom and dad smoke. It makes them better parents. My role models"?

All pot smokers cling to is they want freedom to get high. Good, they can be high losers.

Anything can happen when democrats are up against the clock in an election year. What else can they "legalize"? Pedophilia?

Has any teacher or professor ever said "pot smoking students are my most brilliant and well behaved children'?

Has any hospital ever said "surgeons high on pot have the steadyiest hands. Perhaps all surgeons should get high before they operate"?

Has any parent ever said, "I like it when my kids are high, they are polite, well behaved, do their homework and clean their rooms"?

Has any one ever said, at any time, "I really want to marry a drug user, they are helpful and have the best jobs."

Has anyone on their deathbed ever said "my only regret is that i didn't smoke enough pot and use more drugs, I die a failure."

Has any child ever said "I'm so proud of the amount of pot my mom and dad smoke. It makes them better parents. My role models"?

All pot smokers cling to is they want freedom to get high. Good, they can be high losers.
Sorry bout that,

1. Lots of people smoke POT.
2. And lots of people who smoke POT are rich and have historically great minds and accomplishments, I for one.
3. John Lennon for another.
4. Most Super Rich and doers in this world are smokers, though they resists to admit it.
5. Are you jealous of them, me?
6. Anyone who left a mark historically got high at times, those throughout the world.
7. It can be proven but no one really cares to prove it.
8. POT can get you out of the doldrums and into a new bright shinny reality.
9. Easy as stocking up a blunt.
10. Or you could drink yourself to death, driving your car head on into a huge family on a dark lonely night, in the rain, while screaming about your plight, going in wrong direction on the freeway, thinking at same time, why are there motherfuckers driving the wrong way on the freeway, then,...boom..the end.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Lots of people smoke POT.
2. And lots of people who smoke POT are rich and have historically great minds and accomplishments, I for one.
3. John Lennon for another.
4. Most Super Rich and doers in this world are smokers, though they resists to admit it.
5. Are you jealous of them, me?
6. Anyone who left a mark historically got high at times, those throughout the world.
7. It can be proven but no one really cares to prove it.
8. POT can get you out of the doldrums and into a new bright shinny reality.
9. Easy as stocking up a blunt.
10. Or you could drink yourself to death, driving your car head on into a huge family on a dark lonely night, in the rain, while screaming about your plight, going in wrong direction on the freeway, thinking at same time, why are there motherfuckers driving the wrong way on the freeway, then,...boom..the end.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
You are really hysterical in support of your drug of Choice! Do you really think that all those who are not drug users drink alcohol? I know that there are a lot of people who truly believe that only alcoholics don't use pot. Actuallyv most users, use both.

You are really hysterical in support of your drug of Choice! Do you really think that all those who are not drug users drink alcohol? I know that there are a lot of people who truly believe that only alcoholics don't use pot. Actuallyv most users, use both.
Sorry bout that,

1. Don't jump to conclusions in your shit show.
2. Never had I said drinkers drink, and don't smoke POT.
3. I am sure some drinkers smoke POT, but then drink in excess.
4. And drive down the wrong side of the freeway at 3am.
5. Wondering why are people driving on the wrong side of the freeway, never noticing its them.
6. At that point send in the drones, and kerboom them.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Don't jump to conclusions in your shit show.
2. Never had I said drinkers drink, and don't smoke POT.
3. I am sure some drinkers smoke POT, but then drink in excess.
4. And drive down the wrong side of the freeway at 3am.
5. Wondering why are people driving on the wrong side of the freeway, never noticing its them.
6. At that point send in the drones, and kerboom them.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Ker boom them all.

Despite many years of knowing and interacting with all manner of users and abusers it is never alcoholics that get agitatated or justify their use and abuse. Drug addicts, particularly pot users justify their abuse, demand that it be considered not nearly as bad as that beer after work.

How stupid do you have to be to post this?

Best body man I ever saw was a stoner. He was spectacular...he could repair anything, and if a part was beyond repair, he could MAKE a replacement-body lines, compound curves, ribbing, he could do it all. He repaired a spot on my Cadillac that several others said could only be repaired by cutting out the section and welding in new metal.

If video game companies didn't hire pot smokers, you'd still be playing Pong.

Ker boom them all.

Despite many years of knowing and interacting with all manner of users and abusers it is never alcoholics that get agitatated or justify their use and abuse. Drug addicts, particularly pot users justify their abuse, demand that it be considered not nearly as bad as that beer after work.
You are so full of shit that it bubbles out your ears.

I see no problem if the FDA were an advisory agency that just gives data on safe and unsafe drugs,,, they shouldnt have any authority to restrict or support any drugs or substances or enforcement of any kind,,
Well...they probably could, considering it's interstate (and often international) commerce.

Any society that makes alcohol as available as it is only teaches its children hypocrisy and absurdity by making marijuana illegal.

How stupid do you have to be to post this?

Best body man I ever saw was a stoner. He was spectacular...he could repair anything, and if a part was beyond repair, he could MAKE a replacement-body lines, compound curves, ribbing, he could do it all. He repaired a spot on my Cadillac that several others said could only be repaired by cutting out the section and welding in new metal.

If video game companies didn't hire pot smokers, you'd still be playing Pong.
Ohh so this means that only those who smoke pot can be a good body man. Game designers only do a good job BECAUSE they use pot. Actually, that's not even true. The pot users don't make it to actual design.

How do you folks think this will effect employment standards?

With any luck companies will quit doing drug test for pot and a lot more people can get jobs they are fully qualified for.

Also people that have jobs where they might be tested would be free to use CBD products that could improve their quality of life

You never smoked pot with your College Professors?
They knew folks in the Agriculture Department where I went to college and that shit was stout ... :auiqs.jpg:

Currently the largest legal grower in my state, is the State ...
And the crops are managed by the University.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back