House Passes MORE Act Which Decriminalizes Marijuana

It's still illegal for mush brain retard drug abusers to steal to pay for their habit right.
Decriminalisation of drugs usually means possessing for personal use is instead treated as an administrative offence, meaning it is no longer punishable by imprisonment and does not result in a criminal record. So they can join at be confiscated and fines issued.

A few countries have done this but Portugal is usually seen as a champion example on how drug related imprisonments, drug use, and crime have all fallen below the EU average.

That the big government, authoritarian right opposes the decriminalization of marijuana comes as no surprise, of course.
The authoritarian right wants to keep us from using pot. The authoritarian left wants to keep us from rightfully owning firearms of our choice and wants us to live under the boot of Marxism.

We really have limited choices, don't we?

Decriminalisation of drugs usually means possessing for personal use is instead treated as an administrative offence, meaning it is no longer punishable by imprisonment and does not result in a criminal record. So they can join at be confiscated and fines issued.

A few countries have done this but Portugal is usually seen as a champion example on how drug related imprisonments, drug use, and crime have all fallen below the EU average.

Portugal is a failed nation. Drugs might have something to do with that

Sorry bout that,

1. Its not a done deal yet, and I've been fighting hard for years to make it legal.
2. I hope that this law can be created, and Pot is free to use, and grow.
3. If so it will be a great day when the law is ushered in!
4. Let those who disagree get drunk as hell and drive their cars off a bridge!
5. And stop allowing the judges to be light on DWI's, and furthermore, stop inviting these drunks over for a drink after the court case, in which you allowed the drunk off the hook.
6. Smoke a doobie, and chill out my friends.
7. Brighter days are ahead.
8. Want more?
9. I can bring it!
10. I've been on this case for over twenty years.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

on a second thought,,
your POV is what allows fascism to get a hold and destroy good countries,,

"since you dont mind its OK if they do it"
Oh, just leave me the tomatoes. Oh my, you're taking the tomatoes today. Well, just leave the milk and bread. What, you took my neighbors milk....well it doesn't affect me. What do you mean taking my milk..... At least we have bread...Who are those people in our fields?????

Sorry bout that,

1. Its not a done deal yet, and I've been fighting hard for years to make it legal.
2. I hope that this law can be created, and Pot is free to use, and grow.
3. If so it will be a great day when the law is ushered in!
4. Let those who disagree get drunk as hell and drive their cars off a bridge!
5. And stop allowing the judges to be light on DWI's, and furthermore, stop inviting these drunks over for a drink after the court case, in which you allowed the drunk off the hook.
6. Smoke a doobie, and chill out my friends.
7. Brighter days are ahead.
8. Want more?
9. I can bring it!
10. I've been on this case for over twenty years.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Hopefully before I die from pain.

Who thought we'd ever see this day? It is long past due.

The Marijuana Opportunity Reinvestment and Expungement Act passed the House 220-204 with a sprinkling of Republican support.

It goes now to the Senate, where Chuck Schumer and two others are already crafting the Senate version.

Legalization of marijuana is extremely popular among Americans: a 2021 Pew Research Center poll found that 91% agreed that either medical or recreational use should be allowed.

Democratic Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer has proposed his own bill that would legalize marijuana, and has committed to moving forward with it in April.

This is NOT an April Fool's joke.
The Senate won't pass that nonsense.

This "more" is designed for addicts as a deflection from petroleum addiction. Chronic use will effeminize the gonads, and CIA-Catholic POSPOTUS is rooting for you.

Forum List

Back