House releases full report on Russia investigation, NO COLLUSION FOUND

House Intelligence Committee releases final report on Russia probe

WASHINGTON — The House Intelligence Committee on Friday released the final full report on its controversial investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election, detailing work that led Republicans to conclude there was no evidence of collusion with the Trump campaign.

What no collusion

Yawning

You know the Trump haters like Dr Love are all going to be doing this when they see his.:206: and keep living in denial pretending this is fake news or soemthing.:abgg2q.jpg:

Rep. Mike Conaway (R-Texas) said the House Intelligence Committee was not tasked with investigating collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign, despite the committee issuing a report last week stating it found no evidence of collusion in the 2016 election.

“Our committee was not charged with answering the collusion idea,” Conaway said on NBC's “Meet The Press.”

"So we really weren’t focused on that direction."

WASHINGTON — The House Intelligence Committee on Friday released the final full report on its controversial investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election, detailing work that led Republicans to conclude there was no evidence of collusion with the Trump campaign.

What no collusion

Yawning

Null and void, means nothing. Actually I think Trump is going to get it for obstruction, lying and bribing.

What no collusion

Yawning

Null and void, means nothing. Actually I think Trump is going to get it for obstruction, lying and bribing.

"Any day now."

:auiqs.jpg:

What no collusion

Yawning

and when he DOESNT,you will be doing this-:206:

:abgg2q.jpg:

What no collusion

Yawning

"Any day now."

:auiqs.jpg:

Soon.

What no collusion

Yawning

and when he DOESNT,you will be doing this-:206:

:abgg2q.jpg:

He will so I'm not worried. He is guilty as sin. Did you hear him blow up on Fox, man they even couldn't get him off the air soon enough, talk about embarrassing.

What no collusion

Yawning

The committee controlled by GOP and Nunes the orange one's boy.
Delusional................

images

The deep states future.....

One loss after another for liberals. They still hold out hope. We should throw them a bone every once in a while. For example, Trump has funny hair, he talks funny and sometimes his skin is orange.

What no collusion

Yawning

RW's who believe Muellers investigation is over are the delusional ones.

end of story

What no collusion

Yawning

RW's who believe Muellers investigation is over are the delusional ones.

end of story
Muller is in charge of Trumps 2020 campaign at this point, by all means let him keep up the good work

What no collusion

Yawning

it's standard for trumplings

What no collusion

Yawning

Can you tell me again that Trump will never be president? I need to be reminded by a Billary fan

What no collusion

Yawning

Can you tell me again that Trump will never be president? I need to be reminded by a Billary fan

i don't think i've ever spoken with you, trumpling

if i had, you'd know i'm not a clintonista

you don't have to be a moron to be a trump supporter, but it probably makes it less embarrassing

Forum List

Back