House releases full report on Russia investigation, NO COLLUSION FOUND

House Intelligence Committee releases final report on Russia probe

WASHINGTON — The House Intelligence Committee on Friday released the final full report on its controversial investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election, detailing work that led Republicans to conclude there was no evidence of collusion with the Trump campaign.

What no collusion

Yawning

The committee controlled by GOP and Nunes the orange one's boy.
Delusional................

it's standard for trumplings
Can you tell me again that Trump will never be president? I need to be reminded by a Billary fan

i don't think i've ever spoken with you, trumpling

if i had, you'd know i'm not a clintonista

you don't have to be a moron to be a trump supporter, but it probably makes it less embarrassing
Yawn, every loon who voted for Hillary said that

WASHINGTON — The House Intelligence Committee on Friday released the final full report on its controversial investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election, detailing work that led Republicans to conclude there was no evidence of collusion with the Trump campaign.

What no collusion

Yawning

The republican house report was a most unpatriotic piece of crap Party first country last,,, repub slime bags

Rep. Mike Conaway (R-Texas) said the House Intelligence Committee was not tasked with investigating collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign, despite the committee issuing a report last week stating it found no evidence of collusion in the 2016 election.

“Our committee was not charged with answering the collusion idea,” Conaway said on NBC's “Meet The Press.”

"So we really weren’t focused on that direction."

Oops....

What no collusion

Yawning

Can you tell me again that Trump will never be president? I need to be reminded by a Billary fan
Rosy's deflection is delusional; it has nothing to do with what is happening now or in the future.

you don't have to be a moron to be a trump supporter, but it probably makes it less embarrassing
Being a moron makes it much easier to be a trumpling, yes

that's nice, honey

TDSres and Collusionistas will never give up. Hatred is their Preperation H.

What no collusion

Yawning

This smacks of Marlboro's reports that cigarettes are healthy.
Stormy, is it true that Donald taste like Cheetos?

Do your parents know you're using the computer?

What no collusion

Yawning

This smacks of Marlboro's reports that cigarettes are healthy.
Stormy, is it true that Donald taste like Cheetos?

Do your parents know you're using the computer?
They are long dead and buried, but my three kids each have their own computer..........

So tell us, and I'm not trying to be rude, but since we are supposed to take you seriously, did you swallow the Cheetos.......................

Yawning

What no collusion

Yawning

Nunes is toast..just looking at the little teachers pet is troublesome..

What no collusion

Yawning

He won by 80,000 or less votes in 3 states, and got the EC votes, so you tell me.

House GOP finds no collusion.....

Shocked! Shocked I tell you!

:lol:
You would be shocked if you found your little pee pee on the first try
Detailing your own thread? I know you don’t want to talk about it, but maybe you should stick to the subject. If you want to talk about genitals, I’m sure there’s a thread on the Grand Canyon somewhere that you’d fit right into. Or should I say, it and your entire computer would fit right into you with room to spare.... for another Grand Canyon

There is no evidence because there is no collusion.

Let the conspiracy nuts go on, it's entertaining to watch their witch hunts. It's important to provide ample opportunities for morons to identify themselves.

What no collusion

Yawning

He won by 80,000 or less votes in 3 states, and got the EC votes, so you tell me.

Spoken like a man who was and apparently still is as wrong as wrong can be.

A landslide victory, and the winning still continues.

What no collusion

Yawning

Nunes is toast..just looking at the little teachers pet is troublesome..
Tell us again that Trump will never win

What no collusion

Yawning

Hillary lost.......................get over it, Trump is going to win again in 2020

Forum List

Back