House releases full report on Russia investigation, NO COLLUSION FOUND

The House Intelligence Committee investigation was nothing more than a Trump cheerleading camp to start with.

Yeah, they are all lying.
LOL

I happen to be a friend of one of the committee members and I know him to be a man of honesty and integrity.
ANYONE responsible for that BULLSHIT probe is a lying pos Trying to protect the president is more important than finding the truth?? Only in repub heads
Duller came to the same conclusion two weeks ago, so is what you say true of Duller too?

Since they didn't even interview all the witnesses, they could come to any conclusion they wanted.

The House Intelligence Committee investigation was nothing more than a Trump cheerleading camp to start with.

LOL

I happen to be a friend of one of the committee members and I know him to be a man of honesty and integrity.
ANYONE responsible for that BULLSHIT probe is a lying pos Trying to protect the president is more important than finding the truth?? Only in repub heads
Duller came to the same conclusion two weeks ago, so is what you say true of Duller too?

Since they didn't even interview all the witnesses, they could come to any conclusion they wanted.
LOL, what witnesses? who witnessed what?

Keep making up stuff, you are clearly one of the 8 people still watching CNN the cartoon news network

LOL

Mueller has a HISTORY a lifetime of service and honesty This lying pos in our WH can't shine Muellers shoes And what Mueller said in no way exonerated Trump

LOL

Keep making up stuff, you are clearly one of the 8 people still watching CNN the cartoon news network

They let Bannon claim executive privelage when he had no leagal right to that claim.

LOL

The witnesses who were involved in the Trump tower russia meeting with Jr and son in law meeting with russians ,,,for one

LOL

Mueller has a HISTORY a lifetime of service and honesty This lying pos in our WH can't shine Muellers shoes And what Mueller said in no way exonerated Trump
Comey had the same history, now both the GOP and Dems both want him hung........................

Yawning

LOL

They let Bannon claim executive privelage when he had no leagal right to that claim.
Didn't the moron jr trump, pull exec privilege too when no legal right?

LOL

Bannon did his job of electing Trump

Didn't the moron jr trump, pull exec privilege too when no legal right?
How much do you have in your savings account kiddy

LOL

Comey had the same history, now both the GOP and Dems both want him hung........................

Yawning
Dems are pissed because Comey mentioned Hill but NOT Drumph But the facts remain Comey a man of service and honesty trump a walking POS

LOL

The witnesses who were involved in the Trump tower russia meeting with Jr and son in law meeting with russians ,,,for one
No witnesses needed the Trumps admitted to the meeting, right before the spy bolted back to the Kremlin.

See it is not a crime to meet and to take any amount of information from the enemy, CIA agents do this all the time, the only crime is giving information away, like Hillypoo did with her open server....

Yawning

Yes he did One racist AH supporting another

LOL

Yawning
Dems are pissed because Comey mentioned Hill but NOT Drumph But the facts remain Comey a man of service and honesty trump a walking POS
Wrong, at this point the liberal networks are crucifying Comey, the guy is finished, from what I can see he is going to plead insanity as everything he says contradicts something else he said

No witnesses needed the Trumps admitted to the meeting, right before the spy bolted back to the Kremlin.

See it is not a crime to meet and to take any amount of information from the enemy, CIA agents do this all the time, the only crime is giving information away, like Hillypoo did with her open server....

Yawning
Speaking of giving info to enemies remember trump giving russians info that we got from israel? Confidential info?

Yes he did One racist AH supporting another
Is Kanye West a racist too?

161214_POL_trump-kanye.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Yawning
Wrong, at this point the liberal networks are crucifying Comey, the guy is finished, from what I can see he is going to plead insanity as everything he says contradicts something else he said
Only in your mind,,, A guy doesn't get into esteemed positions like Comey has by being a lying AH like trump Trump has a history and it stinks to high heaven

Yawning
Speaking of giving info to enemies remember trump giving russians info that we got from israel? Confidential info?

Maybe you haven't heard, Donald J. Trump is President of the United States of America.

He gets to decide what's confidential.

Also, we aren't at war with Russia so they aren't the enemy.

Yawning
Only in your mind,,, A guy doesn't get into esteemed positions like Comey has by being a lying AH like trump Trump has a history and it stinks to high heaven
Time will tell, Homey bet that Hippypoopoo would win, so he krapped out

Yawning

Maybe you haven't heard, Donald J. Trump is President of the United States of America.

He gets to decide what's confidential.

Also, we aren't at war with Russia so they aren't the enemy.

The cold war never ended, not really

Forum List

Back