House Republican: If You Don’t Support The Confederate Flag You Are Just Like ISIS

Liberals create crises that infuriate common sensible folks.

Mostly because they do not want to address the real ills of this nation,
or because they know they are on the wrong side of morals and honor --- so they try to divert our attention, and the media gladly accommodates them. Sick.

Commons sense to you is either supporting the confederate flag or ISIS? Those are your choices? Kind of limiting.
I support the confederate flag. We have apologized enough for our ancestors.

Where is the confusion here?
I ain't apologized one damn time for my ancestors and never will. Shit happens people need to get the hell over it.
I did not mean it that way. I think we are on the same side.

I meant I am willing to admit slavery was not right but so were a thousand other ways of times past. There is no reason to make people of centuries ago with different ways out to be devils while the godless no-nothings of today stand in "righteous judgment."

We dont need fucking commies telling us to bury our past and take down the symbols of that past.

If fucking twits dont like it they can fucking move out of the South, and good damned riddance.

ClintonGoreRebelFlagPin_zpsa8zybhpv.jpg
the civil war didn't last long enough needed a few more months and there'd be a lot less republicans around now

or because they know they are on the wrong side of morals and honor --- so they try to divert our attention, and the media gladly accommodates them. Sick.

Commons sense to you is either supporting the confederate flag or ISIS? Those are your choices? Kind of limiting.

I ain't apologized one damn time for my ancestors and never will. Shit happens people need to get the hell over it.

I meant I am willing to admit slavery was not right but so were a thousand other ways of times past. There is no reason to make people of centuries ago with different ways out to be devils while the godless no-nothings of today stand in "righteous judgment."
I wish slavery had never happened. As the bumper sticker says. If I knew it would be this much of a problem I would have picked my own damn cotton. Slavery is just another way for anti white racists to cover up their racism by pinning it on southern whites when it was BLACK AFRICANS that sold their own people into slavery and JEWISH ship owners that brought them here!

So slavery equals terrorism? oooookkkk..Slaves are nothing more than antique farm equipment. In hindsight the jew knew what he was doing by flooding America with MILLIONS of nonwhites. Oh and the first AMERICAN slave owner was a negro and WHITES have been slaves for as long as negroes have.

So slavery equals terrorism? oooookkkk..Slaves are nothing more than antique farm equipment. In hindsight the jew knew what he was doing by flooding America with MILLIONS of nonwhites. Oh and the first AMERICAN slave owner was a negro and WHITES have been slaves for as long as negroes have.
Worse than terrorism actually
Terrorists operate outside of government. The confederacy was a government specifically established to ensure slavery

God Bless Rep. Lynn Westmoreland (R-GA). Our heritage is sacred. (now where'd I put my Klan robe and gas can?) (-:
You are a Democrat, right?

Its in the same place you left it from last Saturdays cross lighting.
Hell no. I'm a republican. But, I'm only kidding about the klan and burning.

BUT, races are polarized here. 30% are black, 99;9% are dems and dems make up maybe 33% at most of the State. Everyone else is a white goper. We have small pops of Asian and Latino.

You STILL get to have your own slave? Why you lucky bastard. How'd you work that?

Terrorists operate outside of government. The confederacy was a government specifically established to ensure slavery
Lol...are you done frothing at the mouth yet? Slavery is slavery white black arab jew asian etc etc its done STILL around the world and yet you liberals only give a shit when it comes to slavery here and you don't give a shit that the first slave owner was a black man so obviously it had nothing to do with racism it had to do with economic prosperity and tending the land. As I said earlier. Shit happens. Time to get over it but just because you hate something you don't destroy its history to suit your needs or feelings you LEARN FROM IT.
You STILL get to have your own slave? Why you lucky bastard. How'd you work that?
Lol...

The Confederates were terrorists
Failed History Class did we.

What else would you call enslaving four million people?
Lol...are you done frothing at the mouth yet? Slavery is slavery white black arab jew asian etc etc its done STILL around the world and yet you liberals only give a shit when it comes to slavery here and you don't give a shit that the first slave owner was a black man so obviously it had nothing to do with racism it had to do with economic prosperity and tending the land. As I said earlier. Shit happens. Time to get over it but just because you hate something you don't destroy its history to suit your needs or feelings you LEARN FROM IT.
The Confederates were terrorists

Lol...
I don't have control over the rest of the world

Our confederacy was in our country and the confederacy was established because it was threatened

Save me the rest of your trolling about farm equipment and jews

I am just so damn tired of weeding my flower beds. It doesn't have to be a real good job, nor is it anything anyone would have to work real hard or fast at. Pretty easy to learn how to do it. It's not a really economically valuable job.

Lol...
I don't have control over the rest of the world

Our confederacy was in our country and the confederacy was established because it was threatened

Save me the rest of your trolling about farm equipment and jews
Same reason the founding fathers founded America.

I wish slavery had never happened. As the bumper sticker says. If I knew it would be this much of a problem I would have picked my own damn cotton. Slavery is just another way for anti white racists to cover up their racism by pinning it on southern whites when it was BLACK AFRICANS that sold their own people into slavery and JEWISH ship owners that brought them here!
Well, Jewish, Dutch and Portuguese, mostly.

God Bless Rep. Lynn Westmoreland (R-GA). Our heritage is sacred. (now where'd I put my Klan robe and gas can?) (-:
You are a Democrat, right?

Its in the same place you left it from last Saturdays cross lighting.
Hell no. I'm a republican. But, I'm only kidding about the klan and burning.

BUT, races are polarized here. 30% are black, 99;9% are dems and dems make up maybe 33% at most of the State. Everyone else is a white goper. We have small pops of Asian and Latino.
OK, thanks.

BTW, whens your wife going to let you move back in from the dog house?

He didn't say that. It's the anti 1st Amendment left's interpretation of what Westmorland said. What he said was "do you know who else supports destroying history to advance their own agenda, ISIL". It's true enough and it sounds a little bit different from the quote alleged by the twisted liberals.

Who is looking for apologies? Just don't whine when most would just as well wipe their ass with your flag as they would toilet paper.

Is anyone asking you to apologize due to your ancestors losing the civil war?

Just because his ancestors were assholes doesn't mean he is.....

But sometimes the apple doesn't fall far from the tree

Just because his ancestors were assholes doesn't mean he is.....

But sometimes the apple doesn't fall far from the tree

I don't know what he is.

Forum List

Back