House Republicans convene new task force

Tehon

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2015
House Republicans are set to investigate allegations that CENTCOM senior officials manipulated intelligence reports.
Chairmen Nunes, Thornberry, Frelinghuysen Announce Creation of Joint Task Force to Investigate Allegations of Intelligence Manipulation | The Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence

Will it be another dog and pony show or will the American people get answers to questions about Obama's failed leadership in dealing with ISIS. Did the intelligence manipulate Obama or did Obama manipulate the intelligence?

House Republicans are set to investigate allegations that CENTCOM senior officials manipulated intelligence reports.
Chairmen Nunes, Thornberry, Frelinghuysen Announce Creation of Joint Task Force to Investigate Allegations of Intelligence Manipulation | The Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence

Will it be another dog and pony show or will the American people get answers to questions about Obama's failed leadership in dealing with ISIS. Did the intelligence manipulate Obama or did Obama manipulate the intelligence?

Knowing the Cuckservatives, it'll be another dog and pony show.

investigating allegations is RW's special little place on this earth.

Trey failed 9 times because he's so special ... special education 101.

Elites are so corrupt, I doubt the American people get too many answers to questions about Obama's failed leadership in dealing with ISIS. I will believe in justice in the USA when I see Mr. and Mrs. Clinton in prison.

Elites are so corrupt, I doubt the American people get too many answers to questions about Obama's failed leadership in dealing with ISIS. I will believe in justice in the USA when I see Mr. and Mrs. Clinton in prison.
I think this investigation is going to be swept under the rug, as quietly as possible.

Forum List

Back